Chapter 21

"Lisa?" I dreaded to see a familiar face and watch him eye my name tag that the teacher had us put before going down the bus

"Yes?" but I need to stay calm and act innocent.

"Have we met before?" He squinted hisbeyes at her, a smile playing on his lips

"I don't know. Have you seen me in the public library maybe?" I cocked my head innocently to the side.

"Uh.. nevermind." He grinned, showing his dimple.

"No problem..." I eyed his name tag

"Jungkook-ssi." I uttered and sighed in relief when the teachers came back after that. If glares could kill, jungkook would be dead by now on how taehyung glared at him.

"Alright kids! Rest for now and classes will start tomorrow. Tops 1-10 you will go to the west wing and 11-15 on the east."

"Wait, will the boys and girls have separate buildings?" A girl from the East Coast High asked, eyeing the boys with disgust

"No sulli. Boys and girls won't be separated. We see men and women as equals. You could have your rooms beside each other or adjacent to one another." Gasps can be heard from the all-girls high and the boys snickered.

"B-but.."

"Whatever happens between opposite sex will be under your own discretion. However, if the school catches you in the act, expect proper guidelines to be followed."

"Still! What if they'll harm us or jump into us?" The boys scoffed.

"With our handsome faces, there's no need to force ourselves on girls. They are more than willing to become a woman under our touch." A guy name minho smirked. It caused a debate among the all-girls high and the all-boys school.

I raised a brow at Seulgi who just rolled her eyes discreetly at the noise making me chuckle.

"Ugh. Can we get move on already?! I'm fucking tired."

"Language Ms. Mcdonie!" Nancy just rolled her eyes and the teacher clapped

"Ok, everyone stop fighting so we can all rest! Once you arrive the building, you will be given your room keys. It does not necessarily mean you'll get to bunk with your schoolmates." Another groan of protests can be heard but the teachers are not having any of it.

"Now move!" We trudged on our way to find shuttles waiting for us. How big can this school be?

We all lined up and rode the shuttle in complete silence. Everyone is drained from traveling eventhough all we did was sleep during the ride. It's still different when your lying down in bed.

I marveled at the school grounds. This feels more like a castle than a school then I saw them. Their aura exudes class and elegance with just their uniforms on.

"Wow. Students from triumvirate is no joke." Jennie voiced out my opinion.

"Something's telling me we have a loooong school year ahead." I muttered under my breath.

"Tell me about it." I raised a  row at jisoo who was glaring at the back of yeonwoo's head.

"What did she do?" She rolled her eyes

"She's hitting on my man. The nerve after she accused them of stealing." Jisoo's eye twitched and chaeyoung chuckled.

"Oh boy... it's getting hard to hide your horns. Classes here haven't even started yet." I laughed when jisoo groaned.

"Ugh. Just pray hard for me cause my mask is about to crack." We cast each other a worried glance cause we all know if one cracks, the rest will follow.

"You can't really fully crack your mask jisoo, you can't unleash your violence hear knowing it'll expel you and being expelled is not something you would like despite your parents." I chuckled but she remained firm.

"You don't know about their activities do ya? The one where they show our schools?" We turned to seulgi who was shaking her head.

"Coming to triumvirate is like a double-edged sword. We get the freedom of being together but still imprisoned with our own selves just for the sake of dignity and family namesakes." Irene spat in hatred. We are all talking in hushed whispers since we don't want anyone knowing we are acquaintances.

"And their activities might just make you wanna say fuck dignity and family names to uphold." Now my interest piqued with the said activities.

"The written tests and love quizzes won't matter. That one's easy. But the sports are a different story." I ticked my tongue.

"Since the school is fond of gender equality, they let the students compete with each other, girls or boys as opponents but since we are born with luck with such caring family members.." Irene's last sentence dripped with sarcasm.

"We need to purposely lose since we have to be fragile ladies and whatnot." Some sports will require to show our skills in different ways that would've been easy for us if not for the invisible shackles around our necks.

"Please don't tell there will be combat?" Jisoo pleaded

"Unfortunately there is and I badly want to break some bitches too." Seulgi groaned. Both of them really loves fighting.

"I just don't understand, maybe it's ok especially if it's for our grades?" I raised a brow

"It's not part of our academic grading system so nope. It creates individual ranking for skills that doesn't really do anything for the overall ranking which our parents don't care of as long as we top the academics saying there's no need to risk injuring yourselves with unnecessary extra curricular activities." Yeri mocked her mom's voice.

"They can't do anything about it if the school lets us though." I shrugged.

"Uhuh. Lisa, you missed the part where everyone will see us. Our parents would be watching too." Chaeyoung grumbled.

"So we just gonna sit out? Will they let us?" I could see the building we'll be stayung at a distance.

"Yeah. Cause as I said, it does not affect the academics so they let the students decide whether to join or not but I think we'll be the first time in history to sit it out cause what student doesn't want to have fun? Some joins it for fun and some for bragging rights but we can do neither and I wanna have both." We sighed cause we know we're all arrogant bitches and nothing would be more awarding to show everyone who's boss.