Chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to CahyaningsihWilujeng. Thank you for your upvote. I see you everywhere in my stories. And to ciararoofab, thank you for voting and following me. Thank you so much! 🥰

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Not so fast. Don't try hitting a kitty." Jisoo smirked as she hold on to the bat with one hand.

"Let go" the guy tried to pull it from her grasp but he couldn't. I snickered

"Ara." Jisoo let go of the bat and he stumbled back, falling on his butt.

"Eyes here jerk." Jennie kneed the guy and he groaned.

"That's the best you got?" I yawned, facing two guys who are soo slow that I can read their movements.

"My turn." I quickly held both of their bats and kicked one of them while I pushed the bat to the other one. Hitting him with his own bat from his own hand.

"Eyes on the opponent kitty!" Jisoo ran to suga and used his shoulder to hoist herself up and kick the guy who was yet to hit him with a bat again.

"How lovely." Seulgi giggled as she sat on the piled up guys.

"Move it." Irene held a bat and pointed it to the leader's face. He ran away and his goons followed. She swung the bat over her shoulders and smirked at us

"Aaaaaaah." We all turned to joy who screamed

"What is it?" Rosé immediately attended to her.

"My nails! I just had this done." I laughed.

"Let's go!" Jennie called out

"See you later?" Jisoo picked up the puppy suga was cradling.

"Or maybe never?" I pulled her jacket and she winked at him before we left.

"You're crazy! What if he recognizes you?!" I slapped her arm and she shrugged

"We wear make up and I have colored hair, plus I'm wearing contacts. I doubt he'll know it's me." She giggled and hugged the golden retriever to her chest

"It's a girl. I'm gonna name you kitty." I scoffed at her.

"Classic jisoo. Naming a puppy kitty." Jennie laughed along with the others.

"Awweee she has a unique spot." She rubbed the puppy's head who in turn closed its eye from comfort.

"Awwee kiyowo~" I tried reaching out to it but she won't let me touch it.

"Let me hold it just once!" She shook her head no and gave her keys to chaeyoung.

We drove off back to the boundary and that's where we part with the rest.

"See you tonight." We waved good bye and drove off home. We only have few more hours to sleep.

I silently climbed up the tree and swung in to my balcony. I quickly changed clothes and removed my mask and make up before climbing up to bed.

My alarm rang three hours later and I grudgingly woke up. Ugh. The price I have to pay for our secret rendezvous.

"I sometimes curse our nightly routine." Jennie groaned and massaged her temples

"Tell me about it." Rosé mumbled. We all glared at jisoo who's humming and skipping in her step.

"Wonderful day isn't it?" She twirled for emphasis with a wide smile on her face.

"Great. Why don't you sing out to the birds?" Jennie and rosé laughed at my remark.

We stopped walking when we heard murmurs. A heavy atmosphere in the air.

"Have you heard? They're at it again." One whispered

"School just started and they are already painting a bad name for our school" I raised my brows.

"Ohmygosh. The rumors are true." We heard gasps and students moved out of the way.

We turned to see the guys sporting band aids on their faces and some bruise cannot be covered.

V met my eye and looked away. I held back a smirk. So this is how they go. My eyes widened when I saw jisoo twirling their way.

"Yah!" Jennie and rosé looked confused as I was. One minute she was with us, and the next thing you know she's twirling away to the rumored bad guys of the school. Putting in her earphones that we know, is not working!

She tripped at her own foot and suga caught her. Everyone held their breaths. Not us of course, I squinted my eyes at jisoo and the bitch smirked ever so lightly.

"Careful." Suga noticed everyone watching. He steadied her and bumped to her shoulders, walking away.

"Omg jisoo-ssi you ok?" The students crowded jisoo and made sure she's ok.

"He saved me from falling. Of course I'm ok." She tilted her head innocently to them.

"Excuse me, I don't wanna be late for class." She bowed and fixed her glasses and walked over to us

"You slut." Jennie muttered making her chuckle

"Just protecting what's mine." Now she's claiming him.

I felt someone watching so I looked up. Even from afar, I know he's looking at me.

"What do you know, kim taehyung?" I whispered to myself. The hairs on my back stood up. Feeling an ominous sign hanging in the air.

"Lisa, come on." I sighed and followed them in the room.

Everyone was in their own little world when the doors banged open. The blacksheeps, as students now call them, came in leisurely and walked to their seats. I smiled sweetly at V when his eyes gazed mine and again, he looked away. I grabbed jisoo's hand before she can take any step further.

"Don't you dare." I whispered. She pouted and faked to get something behind my back and went back to her chair.

Jennie chuckled silently and rosé gave me a knowing glance.

I gasped when I suddenly felt a cold liquid thrown on my uniform. Some snickered.

"Ooops. Sorry lisa, my hand slipped." So now they start. Calm down lisa. You let them do their thing for years now.

"Awweee, is jisoo gonna cry?" Daisy mocked jisoo and I see they ripped out her notebook. She'd be dead by now if jisoo couldn't control herself.

Why no one stops bullying? Cause they don't want to be the target. Why not fight back? Cause fighting back means going to the guidance office and having a guidance record is humiliating for our dear parents. I clicked my tongue.

"Omo!" They gasped when the boys bumped hard into them, making them stumble

"You're in the way." Suga glared at daisy and they scrammed.

"We're cutting classes but cover for us. Or else." Everyone was silent.