Chapter 28

"That was smooth." Irene giggled.

"Ugh! Now I'm the only one not in a relationship! I can't believe I come in last!" Jennie groaned.

"Sis, we're still single." Joy twirled a stray hair on her finger.

"I mean, among the four of us." She pouted

"Besides, joy, aren't you getting to know each other with that guy who tackled you?" Seulgi raised her brow

"Sungjae? Nah. He's the flower boy kind of type. My type is rough and manly. Mino! Ugh!" She moaned. This bitch.

"Yah! He's my target!" Jennie glared at joy.

"May the best bitch win." Joy flipped her hair while jennie gave her the middle finger. I laughedu at them.

"This is gonna be fun" jisoo giggled.

"I won't miss the show. How can they make a move on him without blowing their persona?" Jennie and joy must've heard wendy since they both turned to her with a smirk

"Don't you know boys?" Jennie grinned

"Specially the badass type?" Joy wiggled her brows

"The innocent type of girls or nerds will be something that can be advantage for us." They both started walking around each other and jennie is holding a stick like a rod, slapping it in her palm occasionally.

"They will be thrilled to taint that so-called innocence."

"Or he already knows what we're showing is only our persona and knows how good we could be in bed. Rawr!" Joy even put a hand out to claw.

"Oooorrr he could be after the bitchy girls already. I heard nancy already got a taste." They both scoffed at Yeri and we laughed.

"Can you not burst our bubble?" Jennie rolled her eyes and sat down next to me.

"Yeah. We'll show you." Joy pouted.

"Oh please do. It's getting boring here." Seulgi chuckled.

"Tell me about it." Wendy grumbled

"How about you lis? How's operation D going?" I groaned and slumped back to the wall

"Still the first base?" I scoffed at jisoo

"Excuse me. Our first kiss accelerated to make a make out session real quick. We dry humped, I'd count that as three." I raised my chin and crossed my arms

"Bitch please. That's a two. Three is oral" Irene wiggled her brows and I whined.

"But he sucked on my naked breasts! That counts right?" I kicked and punched the air. Irene and seulgi laughed loudly.

"Maybe you need more of it." Jisoo giggled.

"Yah seulgi help me!" I whined

"Yah I'm not that flat." Heol.

"No. We have the same breast size!" I argued and even pulled my shirt up.

"Stand up and let them be the judge." I went beside seulgi and she also lifted her shirt up. We're both facing the door while jisoo, Irene and joy are clearly finding this amusing as they won't stop laughing.

There was a brief knock and the door opened revealing taehyung who froze and went back out as if he didn't see anything.

"Oh my gosh." Joy wheezed.

"Can't... breathe!" Jisoo cackled.

"Then die!" I hit her with the pillow and followed taehyung out while seulgi also laughed at the situation, putting her shirt down.

"You need to wait for someone to say come in before you actually come in you know." I said as I got out.

"I will not even ask what you were doing. You should lock the door too you know." I looked around then smirked.

"Oh.. I was lonely and you wouldn't touch me so I thought why not play with the girls." He blushed and swatted his hands to the air. He's definitely picturing us.

"You're teasing me aren't you?" He gave me an accusing look and I laughed.

"Is it working?" He sighed and pulled me to him. He rests his forehead in my shoulder and I played with his hair.

"Please don't tease me like that. I'm barely holding on." He muttered, his hand firmly holding my hips.

"What's holding you back?" He groaned and I chuckled.

"Principles. Responsibility. I'm not ready to be a dad yet." I snorted and he looked up to me, glaring

"I'm serious here."

"Who says I'll get pregnant?" He smirked.

"Oh trust me. You will when I do you." Shivers went down my spine as he whispered it on my ear and left a peck on my neck. Why am I the one being seduced?

"How about... something like this then?" My hand crawled down from his chest t on his waistband when he caught my hands

"Please don't punish me like this." He guided my hands to his lips and kissed it.

"We'll eventually get there. Ok?" How can I say no when gives me his rectangular smile?

"Why do I feel like I'm the guy in this relationship?" I grumbled.

"What?"

"Nothi–oh." I froze at the sudden thought.

"You cherish it so much... what if..." he urged me to continue.

"What if you're not my first?" He was taken a back. He opened his mouth but no words came so he closed it again then blinked a couple of times.

"I-I'm not?" What are you gonna do Kim taehyung? I crossed my arms and nodded. The only one who's a virgin among us is chaeng and not because she didn't do it. The guy she was supposed to do it with fell asleep since she took forever to prepare.

He cleared his throat and looked at me seriously, standing up straight. I suddenly felt scared. What if he breaks up with me?

"Actually, don't answer that..." I panicked and was about to go in when he back hugged me.

"I'm sorry if it caught me off guard. So what if you're not a virgin anymore? It's not an excuse to treat you with less respect. I still respect you as a woman." He let go and turned me around.

"I don't do sex. I make love and that's what you deserve." He kissed my forehead and said goodnight. Opening the door for me and pushing me gently.

The girls all looked expectantly at me and I squealed, running over to my bed and screamed my my lungs out. My heart still fluttering.

"I have the best boyfriend ever!" I giggled.