1

Anna's POV 

Breaking news: Buckingham Palace announce Princess Annabeth is gay. Details from interview to follow.

"Harry how is this news?" I ask my brother as he and I walk to the press room.

You may have heard of him. Prince Harry. The Duke of Sussex. Married Meghan Markle. He's my older brother by almost two years.

"Everything we do is news Anna. It just comes with being apart of this family." He says.

"Why do we have to announce that I'm gay?"

"Apparently one of your ex's was going to out you."

"Bitch." I say as we get to the room.

"Ready Princess?" Our press officer asks.

"Please don't call me that."

"Of course Princess."

"You're not going to stop are you?"

"No Princess"

"Fuck sake."

"Language Princess."

"Get the fuck out." I say and our press officer leaves.

A minute or two later the door opens and I see someone I didn't expect to see.

"WILLIAM." I shout then hug my other brother. "Not that I don't love seeing you, but what are you doing here? I thought you were in Australia."

"Today is a big day for you. Even though we've known for forever, this is a big step for you and the country."

"You three ready?" The BBC interviewer asks and we nod and sit down on a couch with me in between my brothers.

"Why did you decide to come out to the public today as being gay?"

"My ex was going to out me." I say.

"Did your friends and family know you were gay?"

"Yes. I was never in the closet. I've never hid who I am and who I loved. The press just thought my girlfriend was a friend. " I say.

"Are you seeing anyone at the moment?"

"No"

"How will this affect the royal family?"

"I have no clue."

"William and Harry does this change your perception of your sister?"

"No. She has never hid who she is from us." William says.

"She's still our little sister and nothing will ever change that." Harry says.

"What do you think your mother would say to you today?"

"My mother wouldn't care. Wherever she is right now I know she is proud of me for being who I am and living my life the way I want to. " I say.

"Speaking of your mother, how's your work going?"

"It's going good."

I'm continuing Mum's work with the HALO Trust. I also work with National AIDS Trust, Children with Cancer UK, Heads Together, and the Invictus Games. I always loved working with Mummy and she would take me with her when she worked with charities.

"I go out to a couple countries later this year to do some work."

"Will you be able to marry?"

I knew this question would come up.