19

Anna's POV

"Thank you for flying British Airways and Welcome to Los Angeles."

Finally.

That flight sucked.

"Have a nice day Ma'am." The flight crew say as I step off the plane.

"Thank you." I say then walk up the jetway.

Once in the terminal I walk until I see a familiar face.

"Hi Baba." Christen says and brings me into a hug.

"Hello My Love." I say then softly kiss my girl.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah." I say.

Christen and I head to baggage claim where we get my bags then we head to her car.

My girlfriend drives us to her place then we get out and head inside her house. Christen then leads me to her bedroom and she helps me put my stuff away. Once that's done I pick up my girlfriend, lay her on the bed, straddle her, then pin her arms to the bed.

"I. Missed. You. So. So. Much." I say in-between pecking my girlfriends lips. "You. Are. So. So. Beautiful. And. I. Love. You. So. So. Much."

"I missed you to Anna." Christen says while giggling.

I release Christen's arms then she wraps them around me and pulls me down into a very very VERY passionate kiss.

"Wow." I say while catching my breathe.

"Yeah." Christen says.

I lay down next to Christen then my girlfriend cuddles into me and rests her head on my chest.

"I wish I lived in America." I admit while running my fingers through Christen's hair.

"Why?"

"I hate being away from you."

"So do I." Christen says then she looks up at me. "But I don't want you to move across the ocean from your family just for a girl your dating."

"But you're a pretty girl." I cheekily say.

"Anna." Christen warns.

"I know." I mumble. "When are we meeting your family?"

"After our nap."

- - - - -

"You ready to meet my family?" Christen asks as we sit in her car in front of her family home.

"I think so." I say and rub my palms on my pants.

"You'll be fine Baba." Christen says and softly kisses me. "They'll love you almost as much as I do."

"Almost?"

"Well I don't think can love you as much as I do."

"I love you." I say. 

"And I love you." Christen says.

The two of us get out of the car and Christen intertwines our hands then we walk up to her family home. Christen knocks on the door then she leads me into the home. My girlfriend then leads me through out the house until we find her family.

"Daddy." Christen says and hugs her father.

"Hi Pumpkin." Christen's Dad says and kisses her head.

Wish I had that sort of relationship with my Father.

"Well everyone this is my girlfriend Anna..." Christen says then she gestures to who she's talking about. "...Anna this is my Dad Cody and my sister's Channing and Tyler."