16

Anna's POV

"Hello my Love." I say then kiss my beautiful girlfriend.

"Hi Baba." Christen says then she drives away from the Chicago airport.

Apparently a bunch of NWSL fans petitioned to have the NWSL Championship moved from North Carolina. The president of the NWSL agreed and now it's in Chicago.

"How was the flight?"

"It was nice." I say and intertwine our hands. "I missed you."

"Anna you spent the past two weeks with me and I left this morning." Christen says while giggling.

"Still missed you." I mumble then raise our hands and kiss Christen's hand.

Christen continues driving to the hotel while I look over my girlfriends beautiful face.

Eventually we get to the hotel so Christen parks then she leads me up to my room where we put my stuff away. Once my stuff's put away, my girlfriend and I head to her room where dinner is waiting for us.

"Corsie got us food then she went to someone else room." Christen says then we start eating our food.

As we're eating Christen shows me a picture Tobin posted of herself, Gal, and Gal's kids at the beach.

I really wish she wouldn't have shown me the picture because know I'm annoyed.

"What's wrong?" Christen asks.

"Nothing." I say.

"Anna you know I don't like liars."

"I just wish we were public." I admit. "I want to be able to hold your hand in public, kiss you whenever I want, flirt with you, and tell you that I love you in public."

Christen looks down at her laps and twiddles her thumbs silently.

"I'm sorry." I say and gather my food. "You don't need this conversation the night before the championship."

I then stand up.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I say and kiss the top of Christen's head then I leave the room and head to my own room.

As I'm walking I take out my phone and text some people.

Me: Can one of you go check on Christen?

Becky: Of course.

Kelley: What happened.

Me: Just check on her please

After I get in my room I lock the door then head over to the desk in the room and finish eating my dinner. When I'm finished eating I throw my trash away then I take a shower before I get in bed and go to sleep.

I'm woken up from my sleep by my phone ringing so I pick it up.

"What?" I groan and rub my face.

"Well hello to you too sleeping beauty." Gal says.

"What's up?"

"Well Anna it's noon and I haven't heard from you today so I was calling to make sure you were awake." Gal says then I look at the clock.

"Shit." I mumble. "I guess I decided to sleep in."

"I can tell."

"I'll be ready by two." I say.

"Okay. I'll meet you out front of your hotel."

"Sounds good. Bye Gal."

"Bye Sleeping beauty."