13

Anna's POV

"Ms. Anna we're here."

"Thank you Daniel." I say then get out of the car.

Today's the Lady's single finals of Wimbledon and I'm going with Kate and Meghan to sit in the royal box. Meghan is heavily invested in the final because her friend Serena Williams is playing in the final.

Once I'm out of the car I go into the waiting area where Kate and Meghan are since they arrived minutes before me.

"Hello sister-in-laws." I say when I enter the room.

"Hi Anna." Kate says and hugs me.

"Hey Anna." Meghan says as she hugs me.

"You too look very beautiful today." I say as I look over their dresses.

"You clean up well yourself." Meghan says as Kate adjusts my suit & tie.

I haven't worn a dress since Mummy's funeral and I don't plan on wearing one ever again.

"You still can't tie your ties correctly." Kate says.

"You can thank your husband for that." I say. "He's the one who taught me how to tie it."

"Well that explains it." Kate mumbles.

"We should probably head down." I say.

My sister-in-laws nod then the three of us walk down the stairs with both of them holding onto my arms so they don't trip. Once at our seats Kate sits to the right of me and Meghan sits on my left. The three of us stand for the pre-match ceremony stuff then we sit down and watch the tennis.

We stay relatively silent until there is a long break in the action.

"So where are you going tomorrow?" Kate asks.

"Nagorno-Karabakh." I say.

"And where is that?" Meghan asks.

"Azerbaijan."

"And what's the problem in this region?"

"A territorial and ethnic conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan over the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh and seven surrounding districts, which are de facto controlled by the self-declared Republic of Artsakh which has ties to Armenia, but Nagorno-Karabakh and the seven surrounding districts are internationally recognized as part of Azerbaijan."

"And what are you going to be doing there?" Kate asks.

"Helping with the de-activation and removal of land mines."

"Well that seems dangerous." Meghan says.

"I'll be fine." I say right before Serena serves.

The three of us stay quiet and watch the rest of the match which goes very quick.

Eventually Serena loses so we watch the trophy ceremony then Meghan and I hug Kate before we leave.

Kate's staying to watch the men's doubles final while Meghan and Harry attend the Lion King London premier for some reason and I have to pack for my week long trip.

Once Meghan and I say bye to Kate the two of us head back up the stands and follow some people out to an awaiting car.

"Home Ms. Anna?" Daniel asks.

"Yes please Daniel." I say.

Daniel nods and rolls up the partition then he sets off for the Palace so I take off my suit jacket and tie.