42

Anna's POV

"Is everyone here?" I ask.

"Yeah they last guest arrived five minutes ago." Harry says.

"Sweet...nobody tried to sneak in?"

"Nope." William says.

"Good." I say and let out a sigh of relief.

"Now go put your suit on and get ready for your wedding." Meghan says and hands me my suit bag.

Today's Christen and I's wedding.

The two of us decided not to disclose the location of the wedding to anybody so we told our guests to be in a specific location in Birmingham by 2:30 on December 11th. Once it the clock struck 2:30 we had 40 Rolls-Royce Wraith's drive the 120 guests an hour to Althorp Estate where the wedding and reception is being held.

"Yes Ma'am." I say and head to the bathroom in my Mum's old bedroom.

Once in the bathroom I brush my teeth then put on my white button up shirt, navy suit pants, navy suit jacket, and my brown shoes.

"I'm done." I say as I walk out of the bathroom while fixing my cuff links.

"Not fully done." Meghan says and holds up my necklace with Christen's name on it and my Burgundy tie.

Christen and I's wedding colors are Navy, Burgundy, and Blush.

The bridesmaids are wearing blush colored dresses.

"Okay almost done." I say as Meghan and Kate walk over to me.

Meghan clasps my necklace around my neck then Kate ties my tie for me.

I have learned how to tie my ties, but I guess they just do it out of habit.

"Now your done." Kate says.

"Auntie Anna you match with Daddy." Charlotte says causing me to look at my brothers.

"Yes we do Princess

"Yes we do Princess." I say then I twirl my niece. "And don't you look all pretty."

"Mummy picked it out."

"Good." I say. "Cause your Daddy has no sense of style."

"True." William says and nods.

"Where's Sophie?" Louis asks.

"She's getting ready with Auntie Christen." I say.

"Where are you guys honeymooning?" Meghan asks.

"Well since Sophie isn't fully comfortable with any of our family yet the three of us are going on a vacation then Christen and I will go on our honeymoon once Sophie's more comfortable with everyone."

"Well where are you going on vacation?" Kate asks.

"We're going to the Seychelles." I say as Meghan approaches me.