26

Anna's POV

Me: Good luck today My Love 😘

Christen💚: Thanks Baba.

Me: You know your jersey looks pretty good on me.

Christen💚: May I see?

Me: Nope.

Me: But if you score a goal today then I'll let you take it off of me.

Me: Or maybe if you brought your camera then we can have some fun with it later.

Christen💚: Anna😫

Christen💚:You can't say things like that when we aren't together.

Me: Well score me a goal then I'll make sure you go back to America very happy.

Christen💚: What are you gonna do?

Me: You'll use your camera to take some photo's of me to take with you back to America.

Me: Then I'll take pictures of you in all your beauty so i'll have something to hold me over till I see you again

Me: And maybe if you score a hat trick then we can use that thing you bought me for Christmas.

Christen💚:You'll get your Hat trick.

Me: I love you Princess.

Christen💚: I love you Baba.

"Who ya texting?" Kate asks which pulls my attention away from my phone.

"Christen." I say with a smile as our car pulls up so we get in.

"Hello Ms. Anna...Ms. Kate...Ms.Meghan...Princess Charlotte." Daniel says.

I tried to get him to not drive us today since he's going to the game with his family, but he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Hi Daniel." My sister-in-laws, my niece, and I say then Daniel set off to Wembley Stadium

Great Britain is playing the USWNT at Wembley today and Meghan, Kate, Charlotte and I are going to watch and sit in the Royal Box. The four of us are having a ladies day so William and Harry are in charge of George, Louis, and Archie.

"So both teams are having dinner together at the Palace?" Kate asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Is that a good idea? For them to have dinner so close to the finish of a game?" Meghan asks.

"Christen and Steph said their respective teams will be okay with it." I say then my phone buzzes with a tweet from some American Model named Hailey Bieber.

I'm sure @AnnaSophia and her brothers are proud of the pictures @VogueParis took of me that honor their mother.

"You tweeting back?" Meghan asks as she and Kate look at my phone.

"Definitely." I say then start tweeting.

No @haileybieber we are not proud of the pictures you and @VogueParis took to "honor" my Mum. You in no way, shape, or form honored my Mum. You are lucky I didn't know about the photo shoot otherwise I would've shut that shit down. My Mum didn't fight against injustice and racism to be compared to a girl who filmed herself saying the N word, a girl who tweeted "Go back to your country", and a girl who said something ignorant on Native Americans...And didn't you mock Asians as well?