21

Anna's POV

"BRITISH AIRWAYS FLIGHT 280 HAS ARRIVED AT GATE A9."

"Finally." I mumble then head towards gate A9.

It's been almost a month since I met Christen's family and had thanksgiving with them which I enjoyed a lot. Christen happily agreed to spend Christmas with me which made me very happy so I'm here to pick her up.

Once at Christen's gate I impatiently wait for my girlfriend to get off the plane and when she finally does I smile then swiftly make my way to her. When Christen notice's me walking towards her she tiredly smile's and walks toward me.

"Hi Princess." I whisper as I tightly hug my girlfriend.

"Hi Baba." Christen says into my neck which makes me get all warm and fuzzy inside.

I don't know if it's because I love Christen's nickname for me or the feeling of my girlfriend wrapped in my arms.

"Tired Baby?" I ask as Christen looks at me.

"Mhmm." Christen says then she softly kisses me. "I missed you."

"I missed you to." I admit then kiss her again. "Let's get you home so you can get some rest."

"okay." Christen mumbles then intertwines our hands.

The two of us slowly make our way down to baggage claim, but I notice Christen leaning into me so I stop us.

"What?" Christen asks so I turn my back to her.

"Hop on." I say then a few seconds later I feel Christen jump on my back and wrap her arms and legs around me. "Better?"

"Mhmm." Christen sleepily mumbles.

I continue walking us down to Baggage claim and once we get there I head towards the carousel that has Christen's flight number above it.

"What do your bags look like?"

"One is red with blue tape on the handle then the other one Has the national team crest on it." Christen says then she kisses my cheek. "I couldn't find my other suitcase so I used that one."

"Okay." I say as the bags start coming then I look at Christen. "I love you."

"I love you..." Christen says and kisses my nose. "...Princess."

"You know I don't like that name." I whine which earns a chuckle from my girlfriend. "You're so lucky I love you."

"Yes I am." Christen says and kisses my cheek. "There's my bags."

I quickly grab Christen's bags then wheel them out to the awaiting car.

"I got these Ms. Anna." Daniel says and takes Christen's bags.

"Thank you Daniel." I say as Christen gets off my back. "Daniel this is my girlfriend Christen...Christen this my driver Daniel, who's actually turned into one of my good friends."

"Nice to meet you." Christen says.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Daniel says and shakes Christen's hand. "It's nice to know the woman that is the subject of all of Anna's rambles."

"Daniel." I groan. "Not fair."

"Oh you talk about me a lot do you" Christen questions with a smirk.

"All the time Ms. Christen." Daniel says and opens the back door.

Christen and I get into the car then Daniel makes the 35 minute drive to Kensington Palace. Once at the palace we get out of the car and Daniel gets Christen's bags from the trunk.