35

Anna's POV

"BABA." Christen shouts as she runs towards me.

"Hello My Love." I say as Christen jumps into my arms.

Christen wraps her legs around me, cups my face, then passionately kisses me.

"I missed you so much." I mumble into Christen's chest after we pull away for air.

"I missed you too Baba." Christen says as she hugs my head.

"I'm never going 6 months without seeing you ever again."

"AUNTIE CHRISSY." Charlotte shouts so I set Christen down.

Christen then squats down and hugs Charlotte.

"Hi Princess." Charlotte says as she hugs my niece. "I missed you.

"I missed you too." My favorite 6 year old says as the rest of Christen's national team approach.

"Hey Coach." I say and hug Ali.

Ali is the new head coach of the national team and Ash and Carli are apart of her staff.

"Hey Anna." Ali says.

"AUNTIE ANNA." I hear my youngest nephew yell so I turn around.

Archie, who's now 2, comes running towards me so I hold my hands down to his height then I pick him up when he gets to me.

"Yes my Prince?" I ask with a smile.

"Hi." Archie says and cutely waves.

"Hi Bubba." I say and kiss his nose then I turn him towards Christen. "Look who's here."

"Auntie Christen." Archie says and waves at my girlfriend.

"Hi Bubs." Christen says and waves at the 2 year old.

"Oh." Charlotte says then she looks up at me. "Mummy said dinners ready."

"Cool." I say then I look at Christen's teammates. "You guys ready to eat."

"Yes." Kelley says. "I'm starving."

"Alright." I say and set Archie down. "Charlotte take Archie with you to the dinner room and tell your Mum we'll be right there."

"Okay." Charlotte says then she grabs Archie's hand. "Come on Archie."

The two little ones head back into the palace so I turn and face the team.

"So we'll put all of your clothes for later up in my place before we'll eat then we'll get ready for tonight's activities...sound good?" I say and everyone nods so I intertwine my hand with Christen. "Follow me."

I lead the team into Kensington Palace then we head to my apartment. When we get to my apartment I lead everyone to one of the spare bedrooms then I open the big closet.

"You guys can leave your stuff in here." I say then everyone puts their fancy clothes in the closet.

We then leave the apartment and head to the dinner room.

"AUNTIE ANNA HELP." George and Louis shout when I come into the room.

"Uh oh." I say when I see William chasing his sons. "Anna to the rescue."

I scoop my nephews up into my arms as they pass me then I start running away from William.

"Okay that's not fair." William says. "You run too."

"Sucks to get old." I say then I shriek as William starts chasing me. "Kate, Meghan, Harry... Help.

"Alright you two." Kate says as she grabs her sons from me. "Come eat like civilized people

"Ooh food." I says then she turns to the team. "Sit wherever you want."

All of the girls on the team pick a spot at the long ass table then the food and drinks get brought out.

"This smells so good." Emily moans.

"I hope it is ma'am." The head chef says.

"Oh it will be." I say and dig in as does everyone else.

Everyone eats and talks for awhile and I eat as well, but I keeps a hand on Christen's thigh because...well because I missed her and I wanna make sure this isn't a dream.

"Oh." I say and gets everyone's attention after we've finished eating. "We probably need to start getting ready so there are 5 open rooms in my apartment with ensuites so I guess choose a room to shower in then meet in the living room then we'll leave."

The team nod so I lead them back to my apartment then show them where the ensuites are. I then grab my Princess and lead her to my room. Once the door is shut I lock it then I pick Christen up, carry her to the bed, lay us both on the bed, and pin my forward to the bed and start kissing her.

"I. Missed. You. So. So. Much." I say in-between kissing my girlfriends lips. "You. Are. So. So. Beautiful. And. I. Love. You. So. So. Much."

"I missed you to Baba." Christen says while giggling.

I release Christen's arms then she wraps them around me and pulls me down into a very very VERY passionate kiss.

"Wow." I say while catching my breathe.

"Yeah." Christen says.

"We should probably shower right?"

"Mhmm." Christen says and nods.

The two of us get off the bed and head to the bathroom then I turn on the shower.

As the shower heats up Christen and I strip out of our clothes then I get behind my girlfriend, wrap my arms around her, and look at my forward through the mirror.

"I love you Christen."

"I love you Anna."

"I'm so happy Ali's letting you stay here tonight."

"Me too." Christen says then she spins in my arms. "I can't wait to fall asleep in your arms."

"I can't wait to see you in that little black dress." I say.

"I can't wait for you to take off my little black dress." Christen says with a smirk causing me to take a deep breathe.

"We need to shower otherwise you and I aren't making it out tonight." I say causing Christen to giggle.

"Okay Baba." Christen says and pecks my lips.

The two of us take a very tame and very quick shower then we dry off and do our beauty routines. We then put on our fancy clothes and Christen helps me button up my shirt.

"Can you also help me with my necklace?" I ask.

"Only if you'll put mine on me." Christen says.

"Gladly." I say as Christen grabs my necklace with her name on it then she clasps it around my neck.

Christen then turns around and hands me her necklace with my name on it then I clasp it around her neck. I then grab my girlfriend's immaculate ass.

"You're right." I whisper then kiss Christen's jaw. "I'm gonna have some fun taking this dress off you."

"Baba." Christen moans. "The team are probably waiting."

"Alright My Love." I say and intertwine our hands. "Let's go."

The two of us grab our things then we head to the Tv room where all the team are waiting.

"So Tobin." I say getting her and everyone's attention. "When are you proposing to Gal?"