38

Anna's POV

"Good morning My Love." I say when I see Christen laying awake in our bed.

I just got done showering

"Morning Anna." Christen says in her sexy as fuck morning voice.

"How are you feeling?"

"Well my whole body is sore, but my eyes have won the lottery."

"You've seen me naked before."

"Yeah but it just still amazes me that I'll wake up to this sight for the rest of my life." Christen says.

I walk over to our bed as Christen sits up and I get in behind her. Once I get into bed I lean on the headboard and then Christen puts her back to my front. We sit there in comfortable silence as I trace shapes on to my fiancée's toned stomach.

"Anna?" Christen says breaking the silence

"Yes?"

"Are you sure?"

"Am I sure of what?

"Renouncing your claim?"

"Christen look at me please?"I ask.

Christen flips over and straddles me which causes my hands to rest on her thighs.

"Christen Annemarie Press I have never been more sure of something in my entire life. You are the woman I want to wake up to ever morning, the woman I want to fall asleep cuddling ever night, the woman I want to have kids with, and the woman I want to grow old with."

"If you wanted to fuck again you just had to ask." Christen says and wipes some tears from her eyes

"You know I wouldn't mind you taking charge again." I say

"Funny. I wouldn't mind it either."

I lean in to kiss my fiancée when we are interrupted.

"LOVEBIRDS OPEN UP WE HAVE BREAKFAST." Megan says.

"Ugh dammit." I say then peck Christen's lips.

Christen and I throw on robes then I unlock the door letting Megan and Kate in.

"Hello my sister-in-laws." I say.

"We brought breakfast." Kate says.

"Cool."

"Hi Christen." Megan says.

"Hi Megan...Hi Kate." Christen says and hugs them.

I'm glad they've gotten close.

"How was everything after I left?" I ask.

"Tense." Megan says.

"Yeah...Lets just say our husbands were not very happy people." Kate says.

"Understandable."

"How was you two's night?" Kate asks.

"Eventful." Christen says.

"Needed." I say.

There is then silence as we eat and it's a little uncomfortable.

"We'll see you two at the meeting." Kate says then the two of them leave.

Christen and I finish eating then take a shower together then get dressed. After we get dressed we walk to the family room and we are the first one's there.

We sit down on a love seat and wait for the rest of the family.

"Just remember I love you and nothing they say will change my mind." I say and kiss Christen's temple