15

Anna's POV

"You ready to go?" I ask.

"Yep." Gal says then she looks down at her kids. "You two ready to go?"

"Yes Mommy." Maya and Alma say in unison.

Because Tobin and Gal are public with their relationship all three Gadot's are wearing Tobin's jersey which is very cute. I, on the other hand, am just wearing normal clothes since Christen and I aren't public with our relationship yet which sucks. I wanna talk to her about it, but I don't wanna upset her and drive her away from me.

"Let's go then." Gal says.

The four of us head to the car then we drive to the stadium.

The US Women's National Team has a victory tour game today against Belgium. The game is being played at Banc of California stadium.

When we get to the stadium I park then we head into the stadium and find the box that Gal purchased. Once in the box the four of us get some food then head out to the seats and stand for the anthem. After the anthem is over we sit down and watch the US kick off.

I'm so glad I'm a spectator and not on the field because I would look like an idiot against these ladies. It's already the 80th minute and the US is up 7-0. Tobin has a goal, Alex has a goal, Christen has a goal, Julie has 2 goals, Rose has a goal, and there was an own goal.

"I'm glad I'm not playing against your girlfriend." I say when Tobin megs three players in a row.

"She is the nutmeg queen." Gal says as she looks lovingly at Tobin.

"Anna." Alma says and pulls on my sleeve.

"Yes?" I say and look at the little girl.

"Mommy loves Toby."

"Oh she does?" I say and look at Gal

"Mhmm." Alma says as Gal blushes.

"Have you told her?" I ask.

"Not yet." Gal says. "I don't know if it's too early to say it."

"You guys have been together since July 1st so... over three months. Only you know if you're ready to say it, but I think that if you said it to Tobin then she'd say it back."

Gal's still a bit nervous to love after her ex basically told her he was just with her for the fame.

"You think so?" Gal asks.

"I know so." I say. 

"How?"

"She looks at you the same way I look at Christen."

"And how do you look at Christen?"

"Like she is the only star in the night sky." I admit.

"Well that was cute as crap." Gal says. "So how was being away from Christen for two months."

"Sucked." I groan. "Thankfully Skype is a thing so we would talk every morning and night."

"How did that work? Isn't there a massive time difference."

"Well my morning was her night and my night was her morning so it worked out." I say then there's a massive cheering.

I look toward the field and see Tobin running away from goal after scoring. At least I assume she scored since the ball is in the net and everyone is hugging her.

"Should we get going?" Gal asks and points to the scoreboard.

It's the 90th minute.

"Sure." I say. "We can probably head to the restaurant and make it the same time as the team."

"Stupid LA Traffic." Gal says.

The four of us leave the stadium and get in Gal's car. Gal then drives for 30 minutes and I keep the little girls entertained until I get a text

Christen💚: Hey we're headed to the restaurant now.

Me: Alright. The reservation is under Anna Spencer.

Christen💚: Okay. Can't wait to see you.

Me: I can't wait to see you either My Love.

"We're here." Gal says.

The four of us get out of the car and head into the restaurant.

"Hi how can I help you?" The hosts asks.

"Hi we have a reservation under Anna Spencer." I say

"Ah yes follow me."

Gal, her kids, and I follow the hostess through the restaurant then we are let into a private room. Once inside the room the four of us sit on one side of the table then we order drinks. We then wait for the team to come into the room which happens minutes later.

"TOBY." Maya shouts when she see's Tobin walk in.

Maya and Alma then run over to the forward and hug her.

"How are my two princesses?" Tobin says then she kiss the two little girls cheeks.

"Aww." I whisper then look at Gal. "That was cute."

"She's cute." Gal says.

"Whipped." I mumble as someone sits next to me so I turn towards the person. "Hey Beautiful."

"Hi Baba." Christen says then she softly kisses me.

"Great goal."

"Thanks "

The wait staff come and take everyone's orders then they leave.

"Hey Anna." Kelley says as my girlfriend leans her head on my shoulder.

"Yes Kelley?"

"Is Anna Spencer your full name?" Kelley asks as I intertwine my hand with Christen's.

"No my full name is Annabeth Sophia Amelia Grace Mountbatten-Windsor, but that's long." I say.

"Wow."

"Yeah so I just use Anna Spencer."

"Oh." Kelley says then normal conversation resumes.

As everyone talks amongst themselves Christen ghosts her lips over my ear and whispers to me.

"You ready to spend two weeks with me?"

"I can't wait...Wait do I need to get a hotel?"

"No?" Christen says. "Why would you? I mean we've slept in the same bed before."

"Well I didn't know if your roommate would want me to stay in hotel so I'm not invading you two's space."

"Corsie doesn't care."

"So I get to fall asleep with you in my arms?" I happily ask.

"Yes you do." Christen says with a smile.

"Well this holiday just keeps getting better and better."