32

Anna's POV

"GIRLS LET'S GO." Gal shouts as we wait by the door of her hotel room in Tokyo.

"COMING." Alma yells as she and her younger sister run towards us.

"Ready." Maya says and looks up at us with a smile.

"Aww." I coo when I see the two little girls wearing their Tobin Heath jersey's. "That's so cute."

"Mommy?" Alma questions as Gal grabs our tickets.

"Yes baby?" Gal says.

"Is Toby coming back to our room tonight?"

"I think after we celebrate their win she will."

Christen and Team USA are playing the Netherlands in the gold medal match of the 2020 Olympics.

"Yay." Alma says as I get a text.

"Cars here." I say.

The four of us leave the hotel room and head down to the lobby then get in the car which takes us to the stadium.

"So how was meeting each other's families?" I ask.

"It was good." Gal says with a smile. "Tobin's family is lovely."

"And how was taking her to Israel?"

"She loved it." Gal says with an even bigger smile. "She said she really likes my family which is good."

"Is she still going to live with you guys during the offseason?" I ask.

"She plans too." Gal says.

"Really?" Maya asks with a smile.

"Mhmm." Gal says.

"YAY." The two girls yell.

"Inside voices girls."

"Sorry."

"It's okay." Gal says and kisses her daughters heads. "So are you ready to go back to Britain?"

"Yes and no."

"Yes and no?" Gal questions.

"Well yes because I miss my family, but no because I don't want to leave Christen." I admit.

"Ah." Gal says as we pull up to the stadium.

The four of us get out of the car and head inside the stadium then we head to the friends and family area.

"Hey Anna." Channing says.

"Hey Channing." I say and hug her then I hug Tyler "Hi Tyler."

"Hey Anna." Tyler says then I feel someone pull on my pants so I look down.

"Yes Maya?" I question.

"We can't see Toby." Maya says while pouting.

"Okay princess." I say then lift Maya and Alma up so they're resting on my hip.

I then point out Tobin.

"There she is." I say.

"TOBY." Maya shouts as Tobin walks towards the dressing room.

Tobin stops walking and looks up towards us which causes the Gadot girls to wave at her. Tobin smiles and waves back then she blows the two little girls a kiss before she heads into the locker room.

"I'm happy now." Alma says with a smile.

"Good." I say then let the girls down.

Gal and her daughters go to the restroom and get snacks so I sit down and talk to my girlfriend's family.