34

Anna's POV

"AUNTIE CHRISSY."

"Hi Charlotte." Christen says then squats down to hug my niece. "How are you sweetie?"

"Good." Charlotte says then I nudge her. "How are you?"

"Better now that I've seen you." Christen says causing Charlotte to look at me and stick her tongue out at me. 

"Chrissy loves me more." Charlotte brags.

"Always trying to steal my girl." I mumble then squat down next to Christen. "Can you tell your Mummy something for me princess?"

"Mhmm." Charlotte says and nods her head.

"Can you tell your mummy that Auntie Chrissy's family is here and we'll see all of you at dinner?"

"Mhmm." Charlotte says then she kisses my nose.

Charlotte then spins around and runs towards her families apartment.

"BYE." Charlotte shouts as she turns a corner.

"Well then." I say then Christen and I stand up and lead her family towards my place.

Once in my apartment I show Channing, Tyler, and Cody to their rooms then I help Christen unpack her stuff and put it in her normal space in my wardrobe.

Christen told me her family wanted to take a vacation during the Christmas period so we decided to spend Christmas apart with our families then I invited the Press' to spend the week in London at my place.

"Are you nervous?" I ask.

"For what?" Christen asks.

"Our families to meet."

"A little bit, but I know your family and I know mine so I know they'll get along."

"I hope so." I mumble.

"They will Baba." Christen says and kisses my cheek. "We probably need to go find them."

"Okay." I say then we head to the living room.

"Nice place." Tyler says.

"Thank you." I say. "Do you guys want to sleep for a little bit or start the touristy stuff?"

"We slept on the plane so we're good." Channing says and the rest of the Press' nod.

"Well if all of you will get what you need for the day then I'll be your tour guide for the day."

"Sweet." Tyler says then she, Channing, and Cody disappear to their rooms.

Christen and I wait for a couple minutes then, once everyone is back, we all head to my car and make the thirty minute drive to our destination. When we reach our destination everyone gets out and follows me into the building and through security. Once through security we head out onto the tarmac and to my helicopter.

"That's yours?" Cody asks and points to my helicopter.

"Yes it is." I say as I help Christen into the front passenger seat then start on my outside pre-flight checklist is complete. "I thought you guys could map out what you wanted to see while you're while also seeing London from the air."

"Sounds cool to me." Channing says then the rest of the Press' get in the cabin while I finish my outside pre-flight checklist is complete.

Once my outside pre-flight checklist is complete I get in the pilots seat and do my inside pre-flight checklist then I put my helmet on and test the cabin comms.

"Can all of you hear me?" I ask.

"Yep." Channing says.

"Yes." Cody says.