Chapter 8

We talked about a lot of things; we got to know each other more. We learned about our likes and dislikes.

"wake up, sweetheart; we are almost at Hawaii."  I heard Chris whispering in my ears. I felt him brush my hair to one side, and he gently kissed my nose.

I smiled and stretched my self. Soon the pilot announced about we landing, what baffled me when we got off the helicopter was that we didn't land at the airport instead we landed on a rooftop.

The lights of the city were so bright, looking at the city from this angle the town is so beautiful. I have been to places but never Hawaii.

Once again, I'm living my dream. I smiled to myself as I wrapped my arms around my shivering body.

Chris was talking to the pilot. I was still admiring the city when I felt something warm wrapped around me, and I was carried in a bridal style.

"Beautiful isn't it," Chris whispered as he carried me away. We entered into an elevator I still didn't ask him why we landed where we did.

I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and sniffed his neck. He smells so good.

After a long ride, we got to our destination. The suit is so vast and spacious.

Chris gently put me on the couch as he went to answer the door.

He came back holding our suits. He dropped them in front of me as he scratched the back of his neck. Chris looked so nervous as if he has something to say but doesn't know how to start it.

"Emeline, this suit has two rooms, I'm wondering if you would love to spend the night with me or you would love your place. Your sister and I agreed on separate rooms." Chris said, not been able to look me in the eye.

"You can call me Emery, and I'm not my sister. We are married couples, and married couples share a room and a bed so yes I will love to share a place with you, that is if you are okay with it." I said, smiling at him.

Deep down, I'm so nervous; I can't believe I said all this to Chris.

He burned down to take my heels off and carried me bridal style again into one of the rooms. The bed was decorated with flowers, and the lights were turned off, the candles gave the room a gentle glow.

Chris set me on my feet, took off the jacket he used to wrap me and slowly kissed me. He took off my dress off, leaving me in my matching panty and bra.

Instinctively I covered my self as much as I could, I used my hair as a curtain to hide my face.

Chris walked up to me and closed the gap between us; he brushed my hair off and lifted my face with is two fingers.

"hey if you don't want to do this with me I understand, you don't have to do something you don't feel comfortable with." Chris is such a gentleman.

He is giving me an option; I'm ready to take this step in our relationship." I felt something substantial been wrapped around me, that did the trick. I came back to my senses when I saw Chris closing the door behind him.

My hand was still wrapped around my body. Of course, he will think I don't want to be with him in that way.

What do you think of this chapter