Chapter 24

Mum and dad are still ignoring my calls, I went to visit them this morning but Mrs Linda our nanny told me they have travelled.

Since when did mum and dad go somewhere without informing me. Chris is gone to work, I'm so alone in the house.

The paparazzi are now tired they've stopped following me around. I wonder how Emily is doing.

It been almost 2 months now since Chris and I moved out of the house. And I'm a month and half pregnant.

I'm so happy I can't wait to share with Maddie since she will be coming home today.

So many has happened within this two months, my mother Inlaw still hates me and Emily is still pushing her self on Chris.

I'm so glad he is an amazing husband he turns down all Emily's advances.

Chris doesn't know about my pregnancy yet, in fact nobody does I don't know how to break the news to him.

Two sisters been impregnated by the same man. I have to tell him before things gets out of hands.

"Dinner at dad and mums place get ready will pick you up by 6:30pm" Chris texted me. I read over the message more than 5 times, sweat broke out on my forehead.

What will happen at the dinner, Caro definitely doesn't like me not even my presence how will I survive this dinner with her.

"Emery wake up we are gonna be late" someone softly woke me up.

I groaned and turned before I felt cold lips on my forehead. I smiled before opening my eyes to met Chris own.

I covered my mouth when a yawn tries to escape and walk to the bathroom to freshen up. I was done in less than an hour.

My hair was in a ponytail, no make just a midnight just up to my mid thigh. And a  nude lipstick and plumps.

Chris only look at me and shook his head, he took my hands as we made our way to his parents house.

I can't wait to get over with this dinner, i was so lost in my thoughts my hands where wrapped around my unborn baby which I haven't told Chris yet.

"How long do you think you can keep it away from him. Tell him now before it too late." My conscious chided at the back of my head.

"And we are here mi lady" Chris faked a British English as He slightly bend and offered his hands to me.
I laughed at his silly self and took his hands never the less using my hand to can my self. We laughed at our silliness as we made our way to the front door.

The smile was still on my face when we rung the bell, it rude barging in like that although it a place Chris up in.

I was laughing so hard at the faces Chris was making until we heard the click of the door and a happy Caro's face fell when she saw it was me.

"Oh it you?" She rudely said and glared at me, my happy face fell as I held both my hands and dropped my gaze.

"I'm so happy you are here love." Caro hugged her son, for some reason what she said bothered me.
Chris didn't return his mums hug he knew I was upset as we made our way to the dinning room. He asked if I was okay for the hundredth time and I nodded.

"Why does this woman hate me so much" I asked no one in particular but my self.

This old woman is really really starting to piss me off.

Should Emery tell Chris about the pregnancy or should she wait

Don't forget to vote and comment