Chapter 9

I used the duvet to cover my half-nakedness and followed Chris; he was nowhere to be found in the suit. So I went to the other bedroom to check if he was there.

The room was dark; I had to feel the walls to know where the switch was. I flicked on the light, and there he was lying in only his pajamas.

He raised his head to look at me but never said anything and used his arm to cover his face as if I wasn't around.

That stung a bit, but I won't give up I need to know why he was here.

"Chris." I gently called, holding the door with one hand and the duvet with the other side. The cream color of the room is perfect with the decoration.

"Go away Emery, go to be will be with you shortly." He brushed me off when I called his name.

"Why are you here," I asked as I took my first two steps into the room.

"Please don't come to any closure." He said still not looking at me. His actions hurt more than his words.

It like I'm not a woman for him. I feel so rejected standing there just in my undergarments if not for the duvet.

"You don't want me to do you?" I asked in a broken voice, and I didn't want to cry because I was tearing up.

"No it not that I don't want you, I know you are not ready, and if you come any closer I can't promise you that I will be able to control my self." He said seating up on the bed.

"What if you are wrong, what if I want you." He immediately raised his head after that sentence left my lips.

"Emery no, don't tempt me." He said as his grey eyes turned shades darker.

I can do this. I have to do this. I thought to my self before leaving the duvet in a heap on the floor.

Chris inhaled deeply, and the next thing I knew my lips were connected with his. He held my head tightly not enough to cause me pains and kissed me.

I tried keeping up, but he was too fast, and I was to slow, but I was enjoying the kiss one of the best kisses I have ever had; he is the only one I have ever kissed.

He picked me up around The thigh, and I instinctively wrapped my skinny legs around his waist, we still didn't break from the kiss.

He pinned me to the nearest wall held but my hands above my head and began to kiss me around my neck.

I moaned loudly when he sucks on my sweet spot. I was grinding my self on his erected manhood. He couldn't help but groan also.

"F*ck I can't take this anymore," Chris whispered in my ear as he took me to our room.

He came back to my lips to continue with the kissing, he took my earlobe into his mouth and suck and bit it.

He pushed one strap of my bra and kissed my shoulder and collar bone. He did the same to the other, and finally, he removed the bra leaving me bare. I was just in my panties.

As gasp as my heart was pounding. Chris heard it I guess cause he was staring at me, the eye's clouded with lust and love.

"We can stop here if you don't feel comfortable to continue because if I start, there is no stopping." He was seated on his heels, his lips were swallowed and so pinkish.

I didn't talk instead I pulled him down to my level and kissed him silently telling him I'm ready to continue with what we started.

Don't forget to vote and comment please