Chapter 32

"Let go sweethearts, daddy is waiting for us." I told my niece as we came to visit her mums grave.

"Mum can we please wait a little bit longer. I wanna spend some time with my mummy in heaven" Valarie said to me as she sat on the grave of my late sister.

Mum and dad has been so upset since the accident, yes it painful loosing your twin and a sister, someone I grew up with.

Someone one way or the other I stole her happiness from, someone I have wronged despite all odds.

I miss her presence and laughter so much. I didn't know I was crying until Valarie used her tinny hands to clean off my tears.

"It okay mum, mummy is happy in heaven, see she is waving at you, so don't cry or else you are going to make mummy cry also"  little Valarie said, smiling at me with her pearly white teeth.

For a four years old girl she looks so mature more than her age, she is so smart and compassionate.

She took after her mums beautiful face and skin, she so much reminds me of my sister. A sister I wish she was here.

As we made our way back to the house, Chris parents car was parked outside. I guess Victoria is back.

"Guess who is back" I asked Valarie who I didn't even noticed she was fast asleep in the baby car seat when I turned around.

After parking the car, a brown haired girl with bright blue eyes rushed to me and crushed me in a hug.

I went down on my knees to hug her back, as I kissed both her cheeks.

"I miss you so much princess" I whispered in her hair. Actually it was only a day after yesterday that she went to her grandparents house, Valarie is a granddaughter of that house but she said she prefers to stay at home with me.

"Where is Valarie mummy, grandma bought us dolls." Victoria asked as she rushed to the car.

I immediately followed her to car, and carried a sleeping Valarie in my arms as Victoria carried my hand bag.

My parents later joined us for dinner since today is her death anniversary. As painful as it is, we all try to hide it Inn.

I couldn't believe she will do this for me.

Flash back

If anything should happen to me I want my sister to be the guardian of my baby. All my assets and property should be willed to my sister. And when my baby turns 21 there is a house at Sweden with her name on it and a bank account with her name on it in the same country.

To Emery:

I'm really sorry for what ever I did to you, I really appreciate our times together and I want to tell you that Chris is not the father of my baby I had my baby on a one night stand. I hope you love and cherish him or her your lovely sister Emily.

To Chris:

I'm sorry for what ever problem I caused in your marriage between you and my sister. I'm sorry I didn't marry you and left you at the alter, I'm glad Emery took my place. I will always love you.

"Hey love, are you okay" my mum asked me. I smiled at her and nodded my head.

"Let have dinner it getting cold" I replied smiling at my family.

Emily has left scars of love only she can heal.

The end

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments