Chapter 26

Unedited

I snuggled closer to Chris as he carried me to the house, I didn't know the time I fell asleep but I love of his arms around.

I kissed him at the base of his neck, groan and in return pecked my fore head. Immediately he set me down on our bed I couldn't help but to miss him so I reached out for him.

Don't go, please stay with me, I mumbled sleepy I don't know how i sound or look but Chris chuckled at me before I felt the bed dipped.

I shifted closer to him and laid my head on his chest, I sigh contentedly as sleep took over totally.

I woke up with a frown, Chris wasn't on the bed with me, with a groan I sat up on the bed and stretched body.

A shirtless Chris came out of the bathroom with a grey towel wrapped around his waist. The water was dripping from his hair to his glistening body.

My eyes where locked at where the V-Line started and I gulp, always seeing Chris like this I'm thankful he is mine and I am his.

"Seen something you like?" Chris asked me as he used one towel to clean his hair as he made his way towards me.

I wasn't fast enough the next minute Chris was standing in front of the bathroom the next minute his lips is on mine.

And omg I haven't brushed I didn't kiss him back though. Chris looked at me and with an irritating look and I pointed to my mouth before rushing to the bathroom.

After washing down and cleaning my self I wore a short knicker with a singlet and left my hair in a mess.

When I got downstairs the aroma of the food coming from the kitchen hit me pretty hard and my mouth watered.

I hurriedly joined Chris in the kitchen wrapping my hands around his mid stomach as I hugged him and placed my head on his back.

Chris turned off the stove and turned around to return the hug. I placed my head on his shoulder and held him tight.

I didn't know how to start or how to tell him about this. This all new to me, will he even accept this, is he ready to become a second dad.

So many questions where running through my head, but with no answers.

"Hey, look at me. What wrong why ain't you saying anything?" Chris asked as he tried pushing me to look at me.

"I don't know how you will take this news, trust me I didn't mean for it to happen. But if you don't accept it I will understand you." I said, this strange tears where falling freely.

If you ask me why I'm crying I can't tell I just feel like crying, it this moment that I hate my self for been a weakling.

"What is it, tell me I will understand you no matter what" Chris said taking my face in his hands as he wiped the tears away.

"I'm pregnant Chris I'm carrying your child" I told him waiting for his reaction. And what he did surprised me like never before.

What could have been Chris reaction.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comment