Chapter 12

During our ride back home, the helicopter was filled with comfortable silence. Emery was reading a book she got from the local shops where she went to get gifts for parents and friends.

She was so engrossed in the book that I didn't want to disturb her so I took my laptop out and began to work my self.

An hour and a half time when I glanced at my beautiful wife she was fast asleep. The book was on her laps.

I covered her with a blanket and kissed her temple as she murmured something smiling in her sleep.

How lucky I am to have her as a wife instead of her twin. I think I'm falling In love with her without me knowing cause I will do anything for her.

"Will you stop starring at me like I'm some precious gem." She yawned as she caught me looking at her.

I widened my grey eyes and smiled at her. But I was still looking at her.

"Do I have a drill on my face or something?" She asked frowning, she looks cute that way. I smiled at her one last time before shaking my head.

"No you don't have a droll on your face it just that you are so beautiful and I'm lucky to have you as my other half."

" Precious Gem, there is something I want you to do for me okay" He asked all playfulness gone he was serious now.

He took one hand in his as he gently squeezed it. He was looking at me in a pity way which I don't like at all.

"Tell me, I promise I won't flip or something please tell me." I pleaded with him. He kissed the back of my hands before shifting slightly to look at me well.

"Well the media is circulating false rumours about you. You know they think you are Emily and Emily is you. So they accused you of not attending your twins wedding because you where jealous and things." I told her looking straight into her eyes.

"I was quick enough to catch one emotion hurt before she masked all of it of with, acting like the news doesn't affect her but it does. And I kinda hate my self for breaking such news to her."

"But I'm not Emily, I'm Emery and I'm no way jealous of Emily never, not even for a second why should they say such things about me. Who could have done that." I asked no one on particular.

The news as shocking as it was has really shaken me up, jealous of my twin because she got married.

I didn't know I was crying until I felt warm soft hands cleaning my tears and whispering sweet nothings to me.

The more he cleaned them the more they flow. The media doesn't know anything so why speculate false rumours. Chris kissed my temple and side hugged me when I was calm a bit.

"I want you to hold your head high, don't let this false rumours ruin or get to you. You are stronger than this false rumours are spread by haters. So don't worry I'm here for you through your happiness and sad times.

Isn't Chris so sweet and caring.

Don't forget to vote and comment please