One more

So guys it me again, this my new book

So guys it me again, this my new book. The other woman you won't regret reading it. So kindly go to my profile and read the prologue and leave your comments.

He despises her presence

She cherish his presence

He hates her

She loves him

His heart belongs to someone

Her heart belongs to him

Jeremy has no eyes for any one but Mia Palmer. He has crushed on her since kindergarten but she never bartered an eye his way.

He used all his charms but it never worked after so many years Mia gave him a chance and after a year of dating he was asked to marry someone else, someone he hated since childhood.

"You don't want to ruin our friendship with the Crawford's do you" Mr Xavier Pine asked his son. Glaring at him.

Jeremy only nodded his head not because he feared his father but because he loves and respect him.

"So the decision is final, you will marry her that it." Mr. Xavier said leaving his son to his thoughts.

Jeremy Pine hearts belong to someone, but his family insists on him marrying their best friends daughter Michelle Crawford who has done nothing but to love him since childhood.

Jeremy hates his bride to be but he hates his grandfather more for signing that damned contract before dying.

He has no choice but to marry Michelle against his wishes what will happen to Jeremy and his girlfriend Mia.

Will update the last chapter of scars of love very soon. So for the mean time go and read The other woman