Chapter 22

"Are you going back home" I timidly asked Chris after he dropped my things in the room I guess as my new bed room.

He raised his hand and I flinched covering my face with my hands to protect my already bruised face.

"F!ck" Chris said as he punched the nearest wall i whimpered and moved back far away from him.

"Please don't hit me again" I whispered when I heard his footsteps coming towards me, I knew he heard my whispering because he halted at the spot.

Everything was so silent, a pin drop could be heard. I peeked at Chris with one eye and he was looking at me with regret and sadness.

I didn't know my own tears betrayed me, until I felt Chris warm and calloused hands on my face cleaning them.

I closed my eyes at the skin contact. Chris gently rubbed my fading bruise. I couldn't bring my self to look at the man I once called a husband.

The man who raised his hands on me, the man who promised to be with me, who promised to stand by me cause now it me against the world.

"Look at me please" he whispered, I missed him so much. My eyes automatically opened on their own accords at his command.

I tried to blink away the tears but it was hard so I let them flow freely as I watch Chris. I didn't hide any of my emotions from him.

"I'm so sorry Emery please forgive me" Chris was on his knees, arms around my waist, head buried in my tummy as he sobbed.

I couldn't contain mine, I was in a dilemma. I don't know if I should forgive him and move on with him or forget him.

"Idiot you love him don't loose him do that selfish sister of yours" my subconscious irritatedly said to me.

I didn't know what happened all I knew was I was consoling Chris.

"Hey it okay, look at me please" I softly whispered to Chris. But he refused he continued to sob asking me for forgiveness so I also kneeled in front of him.

Took his face in my hands and cleaned the tears, his eyes are red from crying. I really feel bad about what was happening.

"I forgive you Chris, but on one condition" at my request Chris eyes snapped to mine already eagerly waiting.

"I will do anything Emery please don't leave me and say you've forgiven me." Chris said tucking my hair behind my ears.

"You will tell me nothing but the truth" that my condition. Chris nodded again eager to hear what I'm about to ask him.

"Did you have sex with my twin in our matrimonial bed" I whispered on able to look at him in the
I feel so stupid and shy at the same time asking my husband such silly and stupid question. When he didn't answer i concluded on my own.

"Oh my god!" I almost yelled fresh tears welled in my eyes, I'm done crying over Emily and Chris. I'm done with everybody.

Oh gosh, feeling sleepy.

So few more chapters to go and scars of love will be done.

Any way what did you think of this chapter guys your comments on the previous chapter really did help me a lot changed the plot so please comment

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments

Check out my newest https://my.w.tt/ESlWwL2MfY

Game of love it in my profile it gonna replace scars of love