Chapter 23

.

Chris must have sensed where my mind went to cause he took my face in his and kissed me. I didn't respond to the kiss.

I can't do this any more, sharing one man with my sister. It too much, since they are expecting a baby I wish them all the best.

"Emery I didn't sleep with her in our matrimonial bed, I swear I was fast asleep when she entered, she was using your perfume so I thought it was you that why I cuddled her" Chris said pleading with his eyes for me to forgive him.

I was quiet for some time now, I didn't know what to do or say again.

"Forgive him and kiss him"  that same conscious whispered and I just did that. I kissed Chris like my life depended on it.

The kiss got heated so Chris carried me bridal style to my new bedroom. The thoughts of been alone really hit me hard but I pushed it away.

Chris and I did the deed without protection again, as we where in bed messing with each other's hair, Chris ringing tone broke the silence in the room.

"No, I'm with my wife. You can take one of my shirts that will work, I said no I'm not coming sleep good night." Chris rudely ended the call.

He turned his gaze away from the slightly opened window to look at me, i was seated on the bed with only my pant and his shirt.

The duvet and bedsheets all messed up because of our little adventure. I bit my lip to prevent me from asking Chris who he was talking to.

The question was burning my throat, I was fidgeting with my fingers I didn't know when Chris got to me.

"You want to ask me something go on ask me" Chris said smiling his earlier irritation all gone from his eyes.

"Was it Emily that you where talking to just now" I asked him, but couldn't look at him. I don't want to be called the jealous wife or something.

Chris lifted my chin to look at him, he cuddled my bruise again and nodded his head as if ashamed to answer me.

My husband confirming he was speaking to his lover and baby mama right in front of me. It hurts like hell but I can't do anything about it.

"Say something please Emery" Chris begged when he tried touching on reflex's I flinched away. I was surprised with my own action.

I looked at Chris eyes turn from that painfully and hurtful expression to understanding. He tried again and this time I let him pull me to him as he tucked me underneath his chin.

"She wanted to know if I was coming back already, but I told her I was with you, and she said she couldn't without me by her, so I told her to use one of my shirts" he whispered the last part.

"Why won't you go back home ?" Chris pushed me at arms length to look at me as if I have grown two heads.

"Are you sacking me Emery" the sadness in his voice didn't go unnoticed by me. I only shook my head before clearing my throat.

"No, what I'm saying is Emily is calling you and you are here with me." I said looking down.

"Hey, Emily wanted to stay at our house so she can stay there as long as she wants since that what she wants but always remember my home is where you are."

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments please

So what did you like about this chapter