Chapter 17

Emily POV

"Thanks for the help I think I get it from here"  I told the bell boy who helped me in with my suit.

I rented a hotel near Emery's house. I'm gonna make her life a living hell for.

That is a promise I must fulfill. She is a thorn I need to remove. She is hindering my happiness.

She has everything, mum and dad love her more than me. Our friends are more open to her than they are to me.

When ever we go out she gets the attention and I'm always hidden behind her.

I planned this wedding with her in my mind. I know she is crushing on Chris but yet still I stole him from her.

She should be prepared there are more things I'm yet to steal from her, it not stealing it more like taking what actually belongs to me.

I planned everything starting from the wedding till now. She stole Maddie from me. I met Maddie before her but they are best of friends now.

I will turn mum and dad against her just like I turned her mother Inlaw against her. Her father Inlaw is a hard nut to crack.

I'm meeting with the media a few hours from now. I deliberately posted that thing on Emery's wall to gain the attention of others.

Many people are wondering why I'm doing this to my twin. She is a wolf in a sheep skin.

She acts so innocent around people and brings out her true colors when we are alone.

I poured my self some glass of water since I can't take alcohol because of this bastard I'm carrying.

I will use this baby to my own advantage. I will turn Chris and his mom as my pets.

If I have to do that then I need to find ways and means to stay in the same house as Emery. With that I will be able to manipulate them well.

I will turn Chris against Emery that is a promise I will have to fulfill.

With an evil laugh I searched my purse for my phone and dialed my parents number but they didn't answer.

So I called Chris mum which she did on the second ring.

Caro POV

I can't believe Emery will stoop this low to cause her sister so much pain and distractions. Oh gosh, what sort of up-bring did she get.

She is a spoilt brat, she always get the attention to her self. I was surprised when I saw a wailing Emily the night after Chris left for his honey moon.

I panicked when I saw her, I thought something  bad had happened to Chris. But she explained everything to me.

How Emery threatened to destroy her life and make it a living hell if she shows up at the wedding.

I really felt bad for her. I cleaned her tears and promised to confront Chris when he returns. She nodded with a small smile.

"Do you care for coffee to calm you down" I politely asked her. I can't believe she has grown to become so beautiful and attractive she and Chris would have been the perfect match.

"No please have been asked by the doctor to stop taking coffee because of my condition" she said her hands instinctively going round her flat tummy.

My eyes involuntary moved to her flat tummy. I smiled at her and instantly understood her situation.

"Wow you are pregnant" I asked her, I was a little bit angry but I had a calm face on. I need to make sure first.

"Yes I'm pregnant for Chris that one reason why we where getting married but my sister ruined everything." I couldn't help but to feel bad for her.

I frowned at the memory, I was brought back to reality when my phone began to ring.

It was Emily after exchanging formalities she requested something which will be hard to fulfill. She wants to move in with Chris.

She doesn't want him to miss anything in her pregnancy and I think she has the right to now my only problem is how to convince Chris.

Well he has never disobeyed me before so I'm so confident he will let her stay in the house. That Emery bitch will taste her own medicine.

And I managed to get two povs in one chapter

Do what do you guys think of this chapter

Seriously caro is getting on my nerves. I already hate her. Poor Emery.