Chapter 13

Who could be spreading those false rumours about me. It definitely not Emily she wouldn't go to that extent no she wouldn't.

"A penny for your thoughts" Chris asked me as he changed to meet the investors, I can proudly say I'm in love with my new house.

The decorations is to my taste, it not too manly or feminine it a blend of both.

"Oh just thinking about who could be spreading false rumours about me." I replied unable to look at Chris.

"Don't worry about it, I will help you with it, we will catch the culprit together and I don't want you to think about it and stress your self." He said as he kissed me on the lips before leaving.

I whispered a good luck to him before switching on my laptop to go through my social media's accounts.

I went to face book first, I logged into my account and the rude comments I got under the post Emily made on my wall.

"My blood and twin sister married the man I'm supposed to marry." That got the attention of a lot people.

I got a lot of rude comments, some called me bitch others husband snatcher and all sort of heart breaking words.

Emily, why would she do that to me, I thought she loves me was all this her plan, I'm I trapped in her game. The tears where flowing do much.

What will people think of me now that they know I'm not Emily. The judgements has began who can save me now nobody.

I immediately shutdown my laptop and I switched on my television to keep me company since I'm new to this house, what I saw shocked me more.

The news of me marrying my sisters husband is all over the place, just like Facebook rude comments where made here and there.

Emily could be seen on the television shedding tears, she looks so depressed and I might say she has lost some weight or is it my assumption.

Immediately my phone began to ring. I didn't check the caller ID before answering it.

"How did you like my surprise" Emily asked me on the phone.

"Emily why did you do it, I married Chris because I didn't want you to bring disgrace to the family." I said crying, I can't believe my own twin will do this to me.

"So I'm the disgraceful one, you do everything for people you love.What about me, I left Chris at the alter so what. Did I ask you to save my ass I knew what I was doing."

" you are a hypocrite Emery, when I first announced the marriage to mum and dad you where against it later you came to accept it and apologize who heartedly. Along that was your intentions to steal him away from me."

I couldn't talk because my tears and sobs wouldn't allow me to.

I ended the call immediately and rushed to my new bedroom. The words of Emily ringing in my head, my heart ache so much.

I didn't know the time I fell asleep when I woke up it was already dark and a duvet was draped on me with a towel on my forehead.

I tried seating up but I feel so tired and sore, my body temperature has gone high and I can feel my eyes have swell.

The lights in the room where turned on as Chris entered the room holding food I guess with a glass of water and medicine on a serving tray.

When I made eye contact with Chris it started all over again, Emily's betrayal I couldn't help but to start to cry again.

Why should Emily do that to her own twin sister.