Chapter 31

There will be mature content but this version is clean if you want full details you have to go to my forbidden book to read it, but with this chapter I guess we are cool.

It been almost 40mins since my parents left, Chris was on the phone talking to someone, by the look of things I knew it was an important issue. So I decided to take a shower.

"Emery where are you?" I heard Chris calling from somewhere in the house.

"In the shower" I replied him, shouting a little bit for him to hear me. I let the cool shower sprays to calm me down.

I didn't hear the opening of the door all I felt was strong hands going around my wait and pulling me impossibly close to a warmer body.

A gasps left my lips and I nearly screamed until he assured me he was the one. He rubbed my small baby bump.
{BITTER SWEET MOMENT HERE}

:Have you ever experienced the joy of waking up with the love of your life right there beside you, well yes I have experienced it and last night was one of the best nights of my life.

I slowly open my eyes only to be disappointed by what I saw. His side of the bed is so cold and empty like he has not been there at all.

I went to the bathroom and freshened up, covering the love bites with concealers and makeup's

Don't get me wrong, I'm not really into such stuffs but I have to cover it since my mother Inlaw wants to meet me alone.

I regret even agreeing to meet that old woman. It been eight months now and when I still remember what she asked of I feel for nauseous.

Gosh, how can people be this selfish and wicked I asked no one in particular as I rubbed my huge tummy.

You should have seen Emily's own, speaking of Emily I need to call her so she meets me at the mall.

Yep I got my sister back, she apologised to me and asked me for my forgiveness and since she noticed her mistakes why shouldn't I forgive her what the big deal in holding grudges.

Emily will be due a week from now and she is so happy about it, I guess the joy of been a mother. I can't wait to hold my little bundle of joy in my hands.

Emily and I children are gonna be the best cousins ever. First cousins actually and I have a feeling they are gonna click perfectly well.

Since they will be of the same age but different months. And guess what we are both having girls.

The best thing is that Chris allowed us to choose the names of the girls. So Emily will name my daughter and I will name her daughter.

"Hey what are you thinking about that you haven't noticed have been standing here for almost 5min" Emily asked smiling at me.

"I'm smiling about the future, our future" I smiled at her as I hugged her.

After shopping since Chris came to drop me Emily decided to drop me back at home. Gosh I miss my sister.

"Emery I'm so sorry for what ever I did to you please forgive me" Emily said looking at me sadly.

"It nothing love, let forget about it" I hugged her half way since she was driving.

I can't shake that feeling that something bad is going to happen I silently prayed to God to help us.

Emily and I began to sing Sia's song chandelier screaming in the car, everything happened so fast.

"Emily watch out," I screamed at her but it was too late. The last thing I heard was Emily screaming as I fell into unconsciousness.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments

One more chapter to go.