Chapter 27

Unedited

"Caro your attitude towards Emery today wasn't called for, why did you do that to her" Mr Ashford asked his wife as they got ready for bed.

"What did I do wrong, can't you see she is a wolf in a sheep skin huh" Caro asked as she moved the duvet to sleep.

"Well you are mistaken the only wolf in a sheep skin is that sly twin of hers Emily, look at what she did to our son on their wedding day. She left him on the alter if it wasn't for the God sent Emery we pike have been the laughing stock of our colleagues by now" Mr Ashford said as he removed his glasses and placed it beside their bed.

Caro snorted like the pig she and turned to face her husband now, removing the face mask she had on a while ago.

"Hell no, isn't it clear Emery has brain washed you. She is playing the victim card you know." Caro continued to defend Emily.

"I still think you should apologise to Emery the next time we meet them." Her husband insisted.
Lo
"Over my dead body, apologise to who that girl, never. That husband snatcher gosh, look at what she did to her own blood sister imagine what she would have done to others" Caro said as she turned off the light at her side of the bed.

"You seem worried now a days is everything alright with you" Emery dad asked his wife from Ibrahim where he was seating.

"Yeah, yeah! I'm alright just worried about Emery. I think we giving her the cold shoulder is a little bit harsh considering they are both our daughters." Emery's mum turned to her husband as she sat right in front of him.

"I even feel guilty for the way we treated her, we know how both girls are and we shouldn't have taken sides"

"Do you think she will ever forgive us for the way we treated her. Gosh my baby girl" tears began to stream down her face as her husband rounded the table to comfort his wife.

"What did you just say" Chris asked me as he moved away from me, he was pacing about. His hands in his hair.

I was even scared to repeat what I just said because of hhis reaction.

"I'm pregnant Chris I'm carrying your baby." I said fidgeting with my finger nails now the tears where flowing freely now. My heart was beating rapidly.

"How could you do this me, knowing your sister is carrying my child is it a conquest to you. You know I'm never ready to be a dad talking of two children from same sisters" Chris rudely said as he bumped shoulders with me and left.

The fell on both my knees as I heard the front door been opened and slammed closed, Chris has left me alone.

My phone was ringing but I didn't have it in me answer it, I cried and cursed my life, I hated my parents for bringing me to this world and leaving me behind I didn't know the time I lost consciousness.

What do guys think of the chapter.

Whose POV do you want

Chris

Caro

Emily

Emery