Chspter 10

Mature content ahead. Don't read if you are not comfortable with such things. Move to the next chapter since you wouldn't miss anything

Chris kissed me as his life depended on it, he kissed the corners of my mouth, pecked my nose and eyes and pecked my lips before kissing me down.

He took one erected nipple into his mouth and sucked it, he bit it and sucked it more. He was playing with the other nipple.

The pleasure was too much I couldn't take so I wrapped my legs around his waist to feel some relief.

He left that nipple and went to the other one, giving it the same attention. He inserted one finger into my p*ssy, which was wet. Something was building inside me.

I opened my eyes to look at him, and he was already looking at me, I couldn't keep eye contact as he was still fingering me slowly.

"You are a virgin, ain't you?" He whispered in my ear, biting the lobe and blowing air on it to suit the pain.

I didn't answer him. Instead, I blushed. But Chris is not having that he wants to hear me say if so he fingered me hard and squeezed one breast, bringing pain to me.

I instinctively looked at him in the eye and nodded my head, the pressure was building. I think I'm going to cum.

"Chris I think I'm gonna cum the pleasure is too much I can't take it any more," I said still grinding my pussy on his erected dick.

Chris took off my panties and raised both my legs up giving him access to my pussy, he attached his lips to it and began to suck me hard, that did the trick I cum with his name leaving my lips.

My legs were shaking, but Chris wasn't done, he opened my legs wide and settled himself in between and suck off the rest of the juices.

I couldn't stop moshing his name. I held the back of his head and pressed him deep for him to eat me out well.

"Fuck I can't take this any more," Chris said as he removed the pajamas he was wearing his dock spring out and was standing, it was thought and long, and the pre-cum on the pinkish head made me wet all over again.

"Do you want to feel it," Chris asked me; I was shy that I was caught lusting after his dick.

"Is it okay if I do." I asked back looking at him from beneath my lashes, my checks where still red like a cherry.

" you are my wife now, so all of this belongs to you every inch of my body, my soul and heart belong to you." He confessed as he helped me sit down.

He made me kneel in front of him and guided my hand to his dick. I felt him shiver when I touched him, and soon he removed his hand, I was giving him a blow job.

I can't believe I swallowed my first sperm, and it tastes so good. I went to finish the rest, but Chris flipped me over, so I was underneath him.

"I don't want to use a condom with you; I'm clear that if you don't mind. But if you want me to I will." Once again, he is giving me an option.

"I trust you, so do what is at the best interest of both you and I. And will you fit into me," I asked, feeling shy all over.

He smiled and nodded he said, he said if going to be painful at first but will enjoy after the pain.

Chris slowly inserted into me, I couldn't help but tear up at the intense pains. He asked me if he should stop, and I shook my head.

He entered into me once, and I screamed out of pains, but he stifled my scream with his lips. He stayed still for me to adjust, and when I was ready he began to move.

We had so much fun that we didn't know when sleep found us.

Don't forget to vote and comment please.

Follow me for more updates.