8

Chapter 8

I just pressed the up button of the elevator and the door instantly opened. I stepped inside and was surprised to see Mr. Black. It seems like we're gonna go in the office at the same time.

"Good morning sir." I said but he didn't reply or even nod. It's the usual treatment we get from him. But why do I even bother? Just because I slept in his place doesn't mean he's getting friendlier.

Once the door to the elevator opened, I gave way so that he can get out of the elevator first. I watched his back as he waltz into his office. I can see coworkers acting at their best that I almost want to laugh. So this is what Mr. Black see first thing in the morning.

He entered into his office and I sat into my chair when the intercom buzzed.

"Mr. Flynn. Into my office now." Of course I obliged the boss' order and went into his office.

"Yes sir?"

"You're late." He said. I'm what? Does he have an amnesia or a mental problem? We just met at the elevator a while ago.

"But I'm not late sir." I defended myself.

"I didn't see you in your chair when I entered into my office. That means you're late."

Because I let you walk first you idiot!

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. I can do this. I can do this.

"We met at the elevator sir. Didn't you see me? I even greeted you." I faked smiled. This bastard doing some bastard things again.

"Yeah. But I'm talking about me entering the office first. That means I'm earlier than you."

Asdfghjkl! Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! I badly want to stab his eyes with my ballpen.

"Okay." I surrendered. I don't have the guts to argue with him right now.

"Okay." He replied.

"Okay." I replied back and turned towards the exit when he called my attention again.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

Dammit it slipped from my mind.

"Your coffee sir." I bit my lip for my stupidity. Even though he didn't said a word, I can hear the voice of Walter White from Breaking Bad saying: you're goddamn right.

I sprinted my way to the coffee shop. This is the second time I forgot his goddamn coffee. Once I got into the building, I hurriedly went back to his office only to bump into Mr. Black when I opened the door.

Mr. Michael Flynn is officially dead at this very moment. He lived a very dull life.

"What the fuck?" He shouted in pain as he remove his coffee soaked tuxedo. The coffee is still hot and I knew for sure that I scalded his skin. Lord have mercy! Who knoes what's gonna happend to me?

"I'm gonna get some ice." I immediately went to the office canteen and scoured some ice. The closest thing I got is a frozen canned soda. The company clinic is  located at the first floor. It will take time to get there.

I returned to his office and I found him without his shirt on. I know that Mr. Black looks strong even when he's wrapped up in his suit but I didn't expect him to be this ripped. I think he should have been a model. He's looks like an exact replica of those classical sculptures. Every muscles are defined and aesthetically pleasing but what the heck, I'm here to alleviate his suffering.

I gave him the cold canned beverage. He furiously grabbed it from my hand and applied in on his abdomen. The affected area is now turning red. I stood there waiting for his next move or remark. I can already taste blood from biting the inside of my cheek.