16

Chapter 16

"Flynn! I need the copy of the Edison contract."

"Yes sir. Coming right up." I got the contract on the table and went inside his office. Mr. Black is seated silently on his chair as if he was waiting for me, both arms were folded across his chest.

"Please have a seat Flynn." he said. Whatever the matter is I think it's really serious. I sat down. Mr. Black stood up and circled his way around the table until he reached my side. He maneuvered the chair around for me to face him.

"I asked you if you love me."

"What's this all about?"

"Do you have feelings for me Michael?" he leaned forward putting both his hands on the armrest.

"Why are you asking me that?" I felt my voice quaver with every word. Somehow this is making me tremble. I can feel my heartbeat getting faster and faster.

"I know you want me." he whispered seductively to my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"I'm not gay!" I gathered all my strength left to scream at him so that maybe he can stop with whatever this is.

"You always say that." I tried to leave but he pushed me down to tame me. "But you'll never know if you always resist to what you are feeling." he gave a quick kiss to my lips and I felt my body go limp with mixed emotions. "Maybe it's time you give in to your desires." he murmured as softly as his lips.

I looked at him starting from his smoldering stare with his coffee colored eyes down to his succulent and parted lips. I can hear my own heartbeat amidst my nervous breaths. This is something that is against me but I reached up and pulled him closer to me until our lips met. We started kissing gently until it started to go deeper and demanding, pulling ourselves harder against each other. It is nothing like I've experienced before. I felt myself dissolving from this sin but I don't care. He groaned softly, a sound that makes me crave for more. Our arms started to explore each other , caressing every part, every skin there is to hold.

With his strong arms, he managed to carry me to the table to level us up. He started to unbutton my shirt and I did the same to him.

I was actually enjoying myself when consciousness took over me. I noticed the flaw of the scenario and the absurdity of what's happening. In just a second, reality obliterated what seems to be a sex dream and that's when I opened my eyes. I panted for some air and suddenly, I am back again in my room. Did I just dreamed about kissing my boss? The scary thing is that, I somehow liked it.

I let my fingers run into my lips. Everything seems real and stimulating.

I blame everyone for this. Ace. The girl at the club and Mr. Black. It's a combination of what transpired this evening and it went inside my head for some reason. If dreams are a product of our subconscious, then does that mean that I have the hots for my boss?

Eh. As if!

Sleep it of Michael. Be thankful it's not one of your bad dreams.

I take that back. It was a nightmare.

------

Somehow I still think about that dream and it's making me a little bit jittery while I wait for Mr. Black. I searched about dreaming of sleeping with your boss or doing with it the same sex and it assured me that there's nothing wrong about it because dreams are just symbolical and should not be taken literally. I mean, it's not even a sex dream because I woke up before I even get to know who stabbed who. Honestly, I don't want to know.