18

Chapter 18

[A/N: Short update.]

The kiss started off soft until it went deeper and deeper. Mr. Black  hungrily pushed me back into the wall, his lips aggressively moving as if he was trying to win a battle.  I felt his tongue slid across my bottom lip making me shiver in excitement, the stubble of his beard scratching against my cheek and jaw. I've always loved that five o'clock shadow of his. It suits him: manly, rugged and a man with social maturity.

I've kissed and been kissed, but his kisses take me back to my first kiss, the feeling of euphoria with a rush of adrenaline that melts your body into oblivion. His hands started to unbutton my shirt. I did the same with him until his shirt is wide open. He took the liberty to take them off revealing his lean body hidden under those fabrics.  I let my fingers run across his chest feeling his brawny muscles. He cupped my face back and continued to kiss me while I explore his body by touching every skin starting with his chest until I reached his abdomen, his arms, and eventually his back. A moan escaped from my lips when he started kissing my neck. I almost wanted to giggle because his beard is tickling me. 

Kissing. Touching. Moaning. Mr. Black led the way until we reached his bedroom. The lights are still off but it was dim rather than dark, thanks to some sconce on the walls and  the windows that are large enough to welcome illumination outside. We fell on  the bed with our lips still battling. 

"It's time to take this off." He whispered seductively into my ears and started to unbuckle my belt. Although unintentional for him, but the way his fingers brushes into my skin, especially his knuckle hair made gasp for more air. Mr. Black dragged my pants down so easily. I felt the air cool down my impassioned body, awareness stopping this intimate daze for a second. Should we really do this? 

Absolutely not. I heard my mother saying at the back of my mind.

"Wait! Stop." I put my hand on his chest. He stopped. "I really don't know if we should do this." I said.

Mr. Black smirked smugly. "I don't think so." he stared at my underwear which has now a wet spot on the middle.

"You just broke up with your girlfriend, sir." I said. He tensed for a moment before glaring at me with his eyebrows pulled down together.

"I  told you to call me Magnus." he commanded and pulled my legs to make me sat on his lap. I can feel his erection poking from his pants. He then wrapped his arm around my back to carry me closer to him. "Say it." he murmured.

"M-magnus." I faltered. He smiled widely.

"That's right." He landed a kiss on my neck. "And do you know the reason why I got extremely irritated at the bar?"

"Madison broke up with you?"

"Wrong." another kiss.

"Hector cannot attend the meeting?" I guessed.

"Wrong again." 

"Then what is it?"

"I saw you kissing that woman." after saying that, he lightly bit my ear. "You've been a bad employee... and for that you should be punished." he whispered before resuming to crush my lips.

"You know I really did that because a guy asked me out on a date." I don't know why I needed to explain what happened that night but his lips are hypnotizing. 

"Shh. Stop making me jealous." he chided. 

I already made the decision of surrendering myself to him. The hell with it. I'm liking this and I should stop denying it. I started to respond with much aggressiveness-- an expression of my repressed emotion trying to claw their way out of my memories.  I stopped when he ceased to participate in my newfound ardor.

"What?" I asked him.
"Isn't this what you wanted? To stop."
"No. It's not."
"Then what do you want?"

I stroked his chest. I can't believe I'm saying this.

"You."

He smiled when he realized he won his game. The devil finally managed to capture the soul of the innocent. 

"Do you?" he taunted.

"Yes."

"Prove it." 

I pushed myself closer to him. "You already know the answer."

"I don't."

"I want you, Magnus." I whispered flirtatiously to his ear. He suddenly went stiff at the mention of his name and I grabbed the chance to lay him down on his bed. I started to unbuckle his belt but he stopped me.

"Getting a little too excited Mike?" he said.

Mike. The mention of my name struck me. It's no big deal since almost everybody calls me Mike but somehow when he said it, I remembered someone I drove away that day in the rain. 

"Do you really want me Mike?" 

And that afternoon under the tree...

"I do." I replied, entranced with the way he looks at me.

"Good. Because you are officially mine." with a conceited grin he owned my lips. The beast finally seized his victim and I took a bite at the forbidden fruit. "Remember that."