14

Chapter 14

I've been to many boring trips with Mr. Black and the common denominator for them is the lack of music. He never turn on the radio or even connect his phone to the car stereo. But this time, when he noticed that the kid was getting bored, he decided to turn on the radio.

♫ My neck, My back, lick my pussy and my crack--♫

I immediately changed the channel for a more kid friendly music. 

"Why does she wants her pussy to be licked? What if her cat is dirty?" Alex asked at the back. I turned to Mr. Black but it seems like he has no intention of doing the talk. Great. Among all music, they chose to play the dirtiest and most explicit song on the radio.

"You'll know when you're older." I replied as a safe answer.

"What's a crack?" Alex asked again. 

"It may mean different things but you'll know them when you're older."

"Why do I need to know them when I'm older?" this kid doesn't give up is he?

"Because... it's an adult thing. Look! A Ferris wheel!" I pointed on a Ferris wheel that can be viewed even from far away. That distracted the kid.

"Will we go there?" Alex asked excitedly. I also wanted to know if we're going there. I'll be damned if we are.

"Yes." Mr. Black answered.  Mystery solved. We are going to an amusement park. Never in my life have I expected to see Mr. Black go into an amusement park. The lord of darkness in a fun place? That's absurd but here we are. Nothing is really impossible.

Mr. Black took care of the tickets while I watch Alex gape at the attractions. Alex is not a stubborn kid but he sure got a loud voice. His constant remarks about how amazing the place attracted the attention of people. It was not until we went on our first ride that I found out the reason why people kept staring at us a while ago.

"Aww. What a cute family. It's rare to see a gay couple with their kids here. It always gives me hope." the attendant said it with admiration and romantic excitement. "You're so lucky your husband is hot." he said as he points to Mr. Black. Now that I realized it, we indeed look like a family. Two well groomed guys in a suit plus a kid. It totally screams gay.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble but we're not a family. We're not even a couple, he's my boss, and that's just my neighbor's kid."

"What? You're not?" disappointment is evident in his voice but it was soon overshadowed by hope. "Can you give me your boss' number?" he tried to engage me more into a conversation but I decided to join my boss and the kid because I am already holding the line.

"What took you so long?" he asked impatiently. Thank god he's back to his old self. That's the Mr. Black I knew. Angry. Annoyed. Impatient.

"Nothing." I said. Nothing that would interest him anyway.

"It took you forever before you could sit here." 

"You know what they say; nothing lasts forever." I smiled mischievously to further annoy him. It was effective.

The whole ride was mundane for it was suited more for kids under 8 years old but it was fun nonetheless. It's just Mr. Black who had no reaction of any kind. I guess he was bored but  I think he was just being himself or trying so hard so hide emotions. Alex wanted to try the carousel next so Mr. Black and I were left outside the barricade to watch him.

"Sir, If you would not mind me asking, what pushed you to bring Alex here?" I asked Mr. Black.

"The kid was bored. I had to take him somewhere."