Empty - Khloe

Reviewed by Khloe

                                         Story by RavenclawsCantDraw

                                                               Cover

It looks dark and dingy and I don't understand how the glasses correspond to the story. I do like how you have put photos in the glasses though. It's a nice touch and also I'm not sure I'm a fan of the font you used. It looks odd but I do see how it goes with the story. I would recommend if you put your username in the bottom corner of the cover as I don't exactly understand what is going on at the top of it and I can't make out what the words say so either bring that down a bit or add it in the bottom corner.

                                                         Description

It is very very short in my opinion. You could add in a lot more as to what the story is about. It doesn't grab my attention at all and I think you need to re-do it. Add in what it's about and make it longer and add in a cliffhanger/read on. All I am getting from this is that it is about zombies? but what happens with the zombies? what is the point of the zombies? was there an apocalypse? explain it.

                                                               Story

There's nothing bad to say about it although what I would say is that you could make the chapters a little bit short as some people are slow readers and it could take them a while to get through it and not a lot of people like spending a lot of time reading long chapters because sometimes it can get a little bit boring but it's good and I like the storyline.

Khloe xo