Wasted Youth

Written by _JustAnotherUnknown_

♡If you enjoy poems, then I highly recommend reading this

Cover
This cover needs to be redone. Firstly, you cant see the full title, half of it has been cut out. It also blends to much with the background. Maybe you could make the title smaller and place it on the white? Therefore, it wont blend with the background so much. An author name is vital. It stops people from stealing your work.

Summary
It's short and sweet which is lovely but how about saying that it's a collection of poems from a lost soul? I would just clarify that it's a book about poems as its mot quite obvious

One
Why is bliss in bold? It ruins the first line a little bit. You may want to consider adding in commas to pull the sentences apart a little bit. That was really good.

Two
Remember to add commas. I really like this part 'When you're so hopeless, And wish you never existed' That hit me deep.  'I still want to one day smell. The faint daisies in your hair'  That's a wonderful line.  I honestly really liked this one, it was deep and pure.

Three
This one was really sad to read. You have talent so well done.

Overall
You have a way of expressing so much pain in these poems which is bloody amazing. I would've never thought that English was your third language with what you've written. Your pems give the truth and they seem so real. Just add commas and it's great:)))

I really liked reading this :)

9.5/10

Sarah