Hot Ticket

Written by: itmebijou

COVER
Eesh okay. This cover needs some work, I dont understand why you've added that description at the bottom. Its pointless and with the font you've used its unreadable. However, the background of the cover oddly draws me in.

Description
It's really short which is disappointing. I'm pretty sure you could add more about what the book is about.

CHAPTER ONE
I dont understand why Paige's name is in bold? It pulls you away. Okay, 'that says she looks fat'. It should be 'that said she looked fat' because it should past rather than present. I'm interested to know if she suffers from anything to make her vomit. 'Her phone vibrated so she' How about this ? 'Her phone vibrated, she'
This chapter was well written so well done. No spelling errors, its spaced out nicely which is great.

Overall
This book was really interesting to read, it grips you in and makes you want to carry on reading it. My only concern is the lack of author notes and your chapter lengths are slightly to short. So you could try adding more to your cheaters and author notes. The cover and description are lacking a lot so those could be redone. Other than that, it's great:) I've also just noticed that there are delays in your updates, so you've gone quite a while without updating which is a shame. You could try making a schedule on when you need to update :)

Positives
•Plot
•Paragraphing
•Vocabulary
•Grammar

Negatives
•Cover
•Description
•Chapter length
•Author notes
•Updates/Schedule

Reviewed by: Sarah

4\10

♡Keep Going♡