Chamber Of Hearts - Khloe

Reviewed by Khloe

Story by BurntButtons

Cover

Okay so first things first, it is very bright and you can't see the title very well and as for the title, you can only see 'Chamber Of' and you can't exactly see the hearts so what I would do is I would make it all one font that is easier to see. Also, your cover says Chelsea Alexis and so I am guessing that is your name? for me, I think that putting your wattpad username would be better so then other people will not get confused so instead of putting 'Chelsea Alexis' put 'BurntButtons' so that people know that it is your story.

Description

I like this description although I would say that it a little bit long so personally I would chop it down and make it shorter so that people won't be put off by the length of it as some people dont like to read long descriptions.

Story

The lines at the start of the chapter do not need to be there, they seem unnecessary and also instead of just putting '[KATSUKI]' why dont you put something like 'Katsuki's POV' so that people know that it is 100% her point of view. You are really good at describing things I will say that. I think that you could possibly add in an authors note so that you engage a bit more with your readers. I am also a little bit confused as to their genders and sexualities so could you please put that in at the start. Okay, I genuinely really like this story, it seems so interesting and a great storyline.

Khloe xo