The Girl From Swan Lake

Written by perdida_princesa19

COVER
The cover looks boring and bland. I feel like it's missing something. Rather than a pair of ballet shoes, how about a shy girl dancing in the dark to show she's scared of dancing in the spotlight? Your authors name blends to much which isnt good. The font of the title is boring aswell. This cover doesnt exactly scream read me read me. It doesnt exactly pull me in. It just needs something else.

SUMMARY
Good description, nothing wrong with it. It pulls you in so in a way, it makes up for the cover.

CHAPTER ONE
Not a great start with the authors note at the start. It should be only at the end. Choater one is the chapter that determines whether people want to stay and read your story or click away and find something more appealing. Okay, a small description of who sky/Skylar is would be great. Is she her best friend? How does sky know her better than anyone? It would be great to know who sky is towards Grace. I'm confused.....why would people randomly be staring at her? Good word choices. She walks into the hall and gets picked on....is there a reason?

OVERALL
It honestly got a good plot etc. The writing itself is good. No spelling errors and paragraphing is excellent. I throughly enjoyed reading this. Only concerns are that your author notes and engagement with your readers. Other than that it's great. I did notice that further on in the story, you started using author notes so good on you for them but a few at the start would be great.

POSITIVES
Description
•Chapter length

NEGATIVES
Author notes
•Backstory of characters
•Cover

5.5/10
♡Keep Believeing And Dont Give Up♡

Sarah