Chapter 2: The Greatest Show of the Sea (Part 1)

(On The Iron Maiden)

....purupurupuru...purupurupuru...purupurupuru...

The noise awoke Mawgona from his nap, and the first thing he saw was the Shadow Pirate Terry, holding a Den Den Mushi.

A Den Den Mushi is a special snail with psychic powers strong enough to act as the phones, cameras, and other communication devices from our world. This one was pink, had a purple shell with an "M" on both sides, and the same neutral stare as its owner.

(Terry)"Captain, you got a call!"

He picked up the device on top of its shell, then spoke into it.

(Mawgona)"Hello?"

The snail began to speak, and its face changes instantaneously. It now had wide red eyes with green irises, and an unsettling smile.

(???)"Mawgona, it's me."

(Mawgona)"Old man? It's been nearly a decade since we last spoke. What's the reason for getting in touch?"

(???)"I have learned the location of Zant, the Bounty Hunter."

(Mawgona)"You have? Where?"

(???)"He has turned his attention towards the Buggy Pirates, that group of clowns with the captain worth 15,000,000 Beli. They are all in Orange Town. You'll have to hurry, he's been captured."

(Mawgona)"Thank you for telling me this. I'll go there immediately."

(???)"No thanks needed, just helping one of my...friends. I have to go now, I have business arrangements with this UnusualSamurai."

And just like that, the snail was back to its original state.

(Orange Town)

The entire village was quite, not even the sound of seagulls could be heard. On the opposite end, Mawgona and the SP Trio could see the Buggy Pirate's ship.

 On the opposite end, Mawgona and the SP Trio could see the Buggy Pirate's ship

(Mawgona)"Buggy and his men must've run out everybody. There's no one in the houses."

(Terry)"Then we gotta beat 'em up, right?"

(Mawgona)"It seems like that."

Finally breaking the silence, three men chased after a girl with orange hair.