Info on Nix and Bui Bui

Name: Nix

Species: Explosive Human

Height: 5,9

Favorite Food(s): Chicken (Preferably roasted.), Cesar Salad, Bell Peppers with gunpowder inside.

Abilities: Thanks to the Pow-Pow Fruit, Nix can create any type of bomb that he knows exist. In order to create said explosives, he must consume large quantities of food. If nothing works, he can blow himself up to take his opponent with him, until he reforms seconds later.

As for his weapons, he has seven in total: a rifle, two flintlocks, two revolvers, and two unique guns he created to aid his ability. They use pressurized air to fire a bomb a hundred yards or more. (Further modification required.)

Name: Bui Bui

Species: Bui Bui

Height: 3,4

Favorite Food(s): Grapes.

Abilities: With the Human-Human Fruit, and his unusual anatomy, Bui Bui can take on several forms of a Human.

Smart Man: His default form. This transformation gives him an IQ of 236, allowing him to perform complex operations, and find the weaknesses of his opponents. All other forms have an average IQ.

Buff Man: This transformation gives him more of a human appearance, say for the horns making him look like a Demon. His muscle mass increases abnormally, and his height is 10 feet.

Tank Man: This form sacrifices attack and speed for durability. His entire body becomes round like a ball, and can even bounce like one. Most blunt attacks are useless against him.

Jump Man: His body stays relatively the same, exept that he gains some muscle, and his torso and limbs extend. This transformation allows Bui Bui to leap greater heights than ever before.

Beast Man: When pushed to the absolute edge, all of Bui Bui's potential is released for 10 minutes. He becomes an uncontrollable Demon, and won't stop until its bloodlust is satisfied.