Chapter 19: Raise the Stakes

(I know y'all are gonna hate me for this, but just know that Mawgona beat the hell out of Croc, and everyone lived happily ever gay after! I'm trying to through this shit as quickly as possible!)

(The Iron Maiden)

The was a tremendous uproar, for Miss All-Sunday had snuck onboard the ship sometime before the crew left Alabasta. They had also discovered that she had the Flower-Flower Fruit, which grants her the ability to produce any part of her body on any surface in her line of sight. The ability reminded Dark Soul of Gahara's Fruit.

(Mawgona)"You, so you're alive. I'm not going to ask how long you've been here, but I will ask why."

(MAS)"You honestly didn't forget what you did to me, did you? Back in the tomb?"

(Mawgona)"I saved you when it started to cave in, what of it?"

(MAS)"That's right, but I said that there was nothing left for me to do in life. I wanted to die, but you didn't let me. So now, I'm going to join your crew."

(Everyone else but Mawgona)"WHAT!?"

(Nami)"No way!"

(Pepin)"She probably just wants to kill us for beating Crocodile!"

(Harry)"Bad Lady still bad!"

(Mawgona)"...Fine by me."

Everyone was taken aback.

(Zant)"Wh-Why would you let HER come with us?!"

(Barry)"I don't like disagreeing with you, but this doesn't seem like a good idea!"

(Mawgona)"I can't sense any hint of deceit from her, so she may accompany us. But just know this, I won't take even a some act of treachery from the likes of you. Try anything, and you'll be dead before you have time to realize it."

(Robin)"Always quick with the threats, aren't you? Oh, and my real name is Robin."

(Nami)"I can't believe he's actually letting you come along. If you ask me, I'd throw you off the second y-"

(Robin)"Also, I brought some of Crocodile's jewels as a gift."

(Nami)"...Welcome aboard, happy to have you, my new best friend!"

(Zant)"Jeez, even a single Beli's enough to gain her trust."

(Pepin)"Now I'm curious, just how many more crazy things we'll see from here on out?"

(Nix)"...I feel like we've skipped something. When did we leave Alabasta? I feel like we hardly stayed."

(Some time later)

(Barry)"Hey, Mawgona? You don't seem like yourself."

(Mawgona)"It's Robin. Look at her down there, with Bui Bui."

On the lower deck, Robin was using her Devil Fruit to play with Bui and Chopper.

(Basically this.)

)