Mawgona's Bio

Name: Mawgona

Bounty (As of right now): 16,000,000 Beli

Appearance: A 6 foot tall, pink skinned man with long black hair (shoulder level), wearing dark blue pants, a black shirt, and a purple jacket.

Age: 35, but looks 20. (For some reason.)

Personality: A silent man who only speaks when spoken to, or if the time is right. Never raises his voice unless fighting, or angered. Unless provoked, Mawgona will never start a fight.

Story: Mawgona's life is a mystery to everybody, even himself. As an adolescent, he had the strength of 20 men. He's never met his biological parents, and lived with a group of bandits when he showed of his unnatural strength at age 13. One day, they planned to rob an auction house for all the valuables. With Mawgona, it was a cakewalk. Afterwards, they decided to split the treasurer and go on their separate ways. One of the items Mawgona was given was the fruit of the Devil. And with said fruit, he began his life as a Pirate. Along the line, he also learned every form of Haki from a strange looking man with metal legs.

Devil Fruit: The Zai-Zai Fruit, a purple heart-shaped fruit. (Redundant) As soon as he ate it, his physical and mental abilities skyrocketed, and he was gifted several other powers.

1: He can create an infinite amount of "Shadow Pirates".

2: He can create, and manipulate a heat resident, rustproof iron. This iron can be morphed into ships, swords, or guns.

3: He can find the hidden pressure points in any creature's body, and defeat them with ease.

4: He can incase himself in a suit of armor instantly.

Ship: The Iron Maiden. Since an iron ship would sink, Mawgona's ship actually has a pair of arms and legs below it, allowing it to walk on the sea floor, and reach new heights. Any damage delt will be instantly repaired.

Goals in life: To find the One Piece, find out who his parents are, and to destroy all evil he comes across.