Chapter 9: The Unusual Doctor

(Omega)"Today, we got a special guest! UnusualSamurai, who so kindly gave me an appearance in his story, Son of Whitebeard. It was only fair that I'd do the same."

It was the dead of night when the crew made it to the the island where this doctor was apparently living on. Barry was on the lower floor, with bandages around his torso. All the Shadow Pirates were crying their eyes out, hugging him at once. Obviously, this only made him feel worse.

(Shadow Pirate 1)"Please don't die!"

(Shadow Pirate 2)"You're like, our biggest brother!"

(Shadow Pirate 3)"I swear to God, I'll kill you if you die!"

(Barry)"Guys, I appreciate your concern, but...CAN I HAVE SOME PERSONAL SPACE!?!"

They took the hint, and cowered in fear on the other side of the room. Harry came down with an orange.

(Barry)"What's that for?"

(Harry)"Orange!" *Hands it to Barry*

(Barry)"Uh...thank you?"

Before they left, they took 4 orange trees so that they wouldn't worry about fruits. Harry remembered back when Yosaku drank the lime juice, so he thought that giving Barry an orange would make him heal faster.

After a while, they landed on the strange island. There were skulls on top of wooden poles along the beach, striking fear into the crew.

(Terry)"A-Are you sure we're at the right place? What kind of doctor puts severed heads around his home?!"

(Mawgona)"He has to be here, I can feel it. I'll take Barry to the doctor myself, you all stay on the ship, we don't know what else might be here."

(Barry)"Hurry up then...I'm starting to feel light-headed..."

Throwing the imp over his shoulder, Mawgona entered the jungle. There was an unsettling atmosphere for the next 10 minutes. The sound of bugs and owls made the sick Barry more fearful than dying. He felt as if something, or someone was watching them.

(Barry)"Wh-Why couldn't this guy be in a freaking hospital or something? This place is giving me the creeps!"

(Mawgona)"It's fine, I've lived in forest as a kid. Everything will be okay once we find the d-"

A branch they passed by suddenly snapped in two, causing Barry to scream.

(Barry)"M-M-Mawgona?! Someone's following us!"

(Mawgona)"What?"

(Barry)"I just saw that branch snap! You didn't step on it, and I sure as hell didn't!"

(???)"Once again, I have unwanted guests on my island..."

(Barry)"Wh-What the?!"

(Mawgona)"Who's there? Show yourself!"

(???)"I already have another pest wandering around, so I suggest you leave before becoming another addition to my...humble home."

(Mawgona)"My friend here is sick, and needs a doctor immediately! Just let us do that, and we'll-"

(???)"I'm afraid I can't let you take another step further. If you won't leave, then you'll stay here...as my next meal!"

As if he teleported, and man wearing black armor suddenly appeared in front of the two.