Chapter 3: The Greatest Show of the Sea (Part 2)

As the flames raged on, Chouchou barked at the shop, tears in his eyes. Richie was eating a bag of dog food, reconfirming what Mawgona already knew.

(Mawgona)"Y-You monster!"

(Mohji)"What? Didn't I just kill you a minute ago!?"

(Mawgona)"That store was all that Chouchou had left! How dare you burn it down!?"

(Mohji)"Who cares about a stupid store?! We're gonna torch the rest of this stupid village, and you're first in line!"

The lion charged at Mawgona, and with a piercing glare, the beast fell unconscious.

(Mohji)"Wh-What did you do to Richie!?"

(Mawgona)"Conquest Haki. If you relied on your own power than other's, you might be able to learn it. But it's clear to me that you are nothing but a coward!"

(Mohji)"Hey, l-let's not do anything rash!"

(Mawgona)"You started this fight, now I'm going to finish it!"

(Mohji)"W-Wait! I'm sor-"

Before he could speak for a second longer, Mawgona clocked him square in the face.

(Mawgona)"Don't apologize, it won't bring the store back..."

The fire was gone, but the damage was done. The shop laid there in ruins, as it's guardian sat there with his blank expression. Suddenly, a slightly burnt bag of dog food was placed in front of him.

(Mawgona)"This was all I could find. For a small dog, you fought well against the Pirates, but let me take care of the rest, alright."

(Chouchou)"...Woof!"

(Mawgona)"You be strong, too."

He picked up the bag, and went off to the shelter on the outskirts of town.

(Mawgona)"Now, time to get you out of that cage."

(Zant)"How? You don't have the key."

(Mawgona)"Don't need it."

With ease, he bent the steel bars aside like they were clay.

(Zant)"Whoa! Just how strong are you?!"

(Mawgona)"Very."

(???)"You may have beaten Mohji, but you won't have an easy time with me."

A man wielding a cutlass on a unicycle rolled up.

He also had a pair of black katanas on his back.

(Mawgona)"Another one of Buggy's crew?"

(Zant)"That's Cabaji, the guy who took my swords!"

(Cabaji)"I am Cabaji the Acrobat, Buggy's strongest swordsmen! You've really humiliated us, and for that, your life is forfeit!"

(Mawgona)"If Buggy is so mad, he should be the one to face me."