Chapter One

DANI

"I just want to make this clear... I'm not looking for a relationship right now."

I look over at the boy laying on the bed. He's still naked, exhausted from the sex we just had. His blonde hair was wild from my tugging and his cheeks flushed from his orgasm. I smirk at the idea that I would ever want a relationship with this guy. I was disappointed by his performance to say the least. For the first week back at school I had aimed high for my first hookup, but how was I supposed to know he would be so unsatisfying.

His eyes watch my body as I put my clothes back on and I just roll my eyes, "Okay, sounds good to me."

He looks shocked at my response, but I'm too busy trying to squeeze into my skinny jeans to take it in.

"Okay."

I button my jeans and grab my phone that has fallen out of my pocket, "Right well, have a good night."

I shuffle out of the room as fast as possible, so he wouldn't try to question my nonchalantness. I'm sure he's used to girls expecting something to come from his one night stands, but I couldn't be more repulsed by the idea. I just hope he isn't the type to want to chase me because I'm not falling at his feet to suck his dick. I barely suck dick as it is, why would I waste it on an average sized penis that I'll forget about in a week?

I close the door behind me and walk down the hall. The music is as loud as ever and I can hear chanting in the distance. I look behind me to make sure he's not following me, hoping to continue this party away from him, but I run into somebody as they step out of the bathroom.

"Oh, shit!  Sorry!" I apologize to the small red-headed girl I almost flung down the stairs.

She giggled, "It's fine! Probably my fault anyways."

I take a closer look at the girl. Her clothes look a little disheveled, her hair messy, and her face flushed. I know the look well enough to clearly see she has been freshly fucked. And it seems to have been a good one by the looks of her goofy grin and ecstasy-filled eyes. Damn, I really chose the wrong guy tonight.

"Nah, I wasn't looking where I was going. My bad." I smile down at her.

"Don't worry about it... Um, I'm gonna go." She giggles again, "Bye!"

I send her a two finger wave and I'm about to follow her down the stairs when the bathroom door opens again, this time revealing a guy looking rather pleased with himself.

He's got long, thick, curly brown hair that comes down to his cheek bones. It's effortlessly tussled, not looking too styled or too unkempt. He is also tall: six foot maybe, dressed in black skinny jeans and a basic black button up shirt. He looks up, startled at my presence, as he's trying to button up the last few buttons on his shirt. The moment his eyes meet mine I recognize him. I don't know his name, but we've gone to the same school for the past two years and have been to a lot of the same parties. I think I know a few of his friends, but we've never been introduced.

What I do know is that I have found him to be one of the most attractive men on campus and have eyed him a few times at parties, but I either get interrupted by another guy or he's already got a girl hanging off his arm.

I smirk at him as he looks me up at down. I can tell he knows what I had just got done doing, both of us in the same boat.

"Hey."

I laugh to hide how much his raspy voice turned me on, "Did you have fun in there?"

He smiles wide at my teasing question, and I'm temporarily floored by his dimples. They make him look so carefree and young. Weirdly I find myself wanting to poke my finger right where it lays, a thing I would never do even on the best of circumstance. I'm not a touchy person and I'm sure as hell not whimsical.