Chapter Four

HARRY

"Fuck!"

I watch as Dani and her friends drive away, hand running through my hair.

"Harry!" I whip my head around to see Sammy walking towards me, a weird look on her face. She looks around and asks, "You didn't catch up to her?"

"What does it fucking look like, Sammy." I snap at her.

She raises her eyebrows at me, seemingly unimpressed with my tone, "Okay, do not speak to me like that. I'm not the one who started a fight with the girl you're obsessed with."

"Sorry," I sighed and rubbed my eyes with the palms of my hands, "What the fuck was she thinking?"

She scoffed, "It's fucking Kara. What did you think was gonna happen when you were leading her on earlier?"

"I wasn't thinking obviously!" I started pacing, the reality of what just went down sinking in, "Fuck, she's never going to speak speak to me again." I grumble into my hands.

"You don't know that, Harry." I look over at her with a look of disbelief, "You don't! Just apologize to her. I'm sure she'll understand."

"How am I supposed to do that? I don't have her phone number, I don't know anybody who knows her, I couldn't even find her on FaceBook." I say exasperated.

I roll my eyes at the amused look on her face, "What?" I ask her impatiently.

She shakes her head and laughs, "It's just weird to see you actually like a girl."

"I don't like her." She gives me a look and I groan, "I barely know her." I said with little to no conviction.

"You're so full of shit, Harry. You've got a crush and you're afraid to admit it." Sammy tells me smugly.

"I hate you sometimes." I grumble.

She laughs brightly, "Shut the fuck up, you love me."

I sigh and look back at the mansion, realizing I'm completely done with this party, "I think I'm going to head out."

"Mind driving me home? I saw Miles earlier, and I would rather not be in the same house with him if I can help it."

"Miles is here? Did he say something to you?" I ask, immediately annoyed by the guy I haven't seen since last year.

"No, I successfully avoided him. C'mon, I have to get my stuff from Bishop." She grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the party, everyone back to drinking and partying hard after the spectacle that was Kara trying to fight Dani.

I wished I could've gotten to Dani sooner. I had been watching her talk to her friends, but Adam distracted me and I didn't see Kara make her way over.

Fucking Kara. That girl has always pissed me off. She's rude to Sammy, because she thinks we have some secret fling going on, but I never thought she would go out of her way to torment a girl I had been with.

It was my fault, anyways. I shouldn't have used her as a way to make Dani jealous. I just couldn't control myself when I saw that frat guy hit on her. I shake my head, getting angry just thinking about it again. What the fuck was wrong with me? I've never been jealous before, but, then again, I've never fucked the same girl twice. Not since my girlfriend in high school.

Dani was just so... alluring. She was absolutely beautiful, I noticed that the first time I saw her a few years ago, and she had only gotten more gorgeous every year. I assumed she was a senior, like me, but had virtually no information about her. I only knew her name because I asked David who she was, knowing I had seen him with her once.