Chapter Five

DANI

"So who was that hottie that you snuck into the employee bathroom earlier?" Mickie asked.

I looked up at her as I finished my paperwork and laughed at the curly haired girl, "Of course you saw that."

"Are you going to spill or...."

I rolled my eyes and stood up to gather my things, "You know I really don't understand why everyone is so interested in what I do with my private time."

She follows me out to the parking lot, "Technically it wasn't your private time today. Did you guys have sex?"

"Why do you care so much?" I ask her as I chuckled.

"Oh, come on, you know I live vicariously through your sex life since I don't get any action ever."

I give my friend a look, "Mickie, the only reason for that is because you never put yourself out there."

She waves me off, "Yeah, Yeah, I don't need a pep talk, I just need to hear what went on in the bathroom. You usually don't scout at work."

I unlock my old Jeep for us to climb into and I exit the parking lot, "Fine. Um... well you know that guy I slept with like two weeks ago?"

"The baseball player or the sex god?"

"Okay, 'sex god' might be a little too much, but yes him."

She snorts, "What about him? Was that one of his friends?"

I sighed knowing exactly what conversation this is going to get me in, "No. Last weekend when I told you I didn't sleep with anyone.... well I lied."

Her head whipped to mine and her brown eyes went wide, "What the fuck, Dani?! You've never lied to me!"

"I know, I'm sorry. I was just trying to avoid this conversation, but it seems to be inevitable."

"Dani, you're kind of scaring me. Is everything okay?" She asks with narrowed eyes.

I let out a breathy laugh, "Yeah... everything is actually really good."

"You have the biggest shit eating grin on the planet. Spill!"

"Fine!" I laugh at her excitement, "Okay, so last weekend I ran into Harry-"

"Sex God?"

"Yes. So we ended up having sex again and it was fucking mind blowing. The guy gave me three orgasms." I can't help the smile that is forming on my face as I remember that night, but I quickly look away as I see Mickie watching me closely. "So it was really great, but then we parted ways and this girl that really likes him came up to me and threw her drink at me and slapped me."

Mickie gasped, "No fucking way! What did you do? What did Harry do?"

I sighed, "Well I ran away. I don't do that whole fighting whilst drunk thing, and I sure as hell won't fight another girl over a guy. Harry tried to chase after me, but I made Andrew leave before he got to us."

"So then what?"

"Then I saw him today and guess what: Mr. Styles, that dick who always sits at table fourteen and requests Mary, is his father."

Her jaw drops, "Ew, oh my god, is he as big of an ass as his dad?"

"No, not in the slightest." I say quickly, defending him as if I've known him forever, "He's nothing like his father. That's why I volunteered to take his table today, because I saw him sit down with Harry. We don't have each other's phone numbers or anything so I haven't been able to call him and tell him not to worry about that girl. I don't hold any of that against him. I was gonna see if he would have a moment to talk, but when I went up to the table he looked so miserable with his father. Every time I went back he would get ruder and talk down to him, and I almost snapped at him once after he said something to him in front of me.