Chapter Ten

HARRY

I had planned on waking up Dani with a surprise.

I fell asleep with her in my arms, face tucked into my neck, breath fanning across my collarbone, and the thoughts of waking her up with soft kisses all over her neck and shoulder. I was going to tease her with my touches, caressing her bare skin with my fingertips, purposefully missing all the parts she would want me to touch her. I was going to slowly slink down her body, claiming it as mine, marking her over and over until I reached the holy ground.

But she had beat me to it. By the time I was awoken, her lips were already working their way down my chest, and her legs were straddling mine. It was the best way to wake up, Dani and her lips being two of my favorite things.

So now I was at her mercy, coming down her throat while calling out her name.

And then she was right on top of me, saying good morning and kissing me, not giving a shit about morning breath. And I was rolling us over and finally going down on her. I think she could tell I was enjoying it just as much as she was, my moans loud and clear for her, and the fact that she had to pull me back up to her to get me to stop. It had only taken me a minute of my tongue inside her to get hard again, still not believing how easy it is to recharge with her.

Within moments she had found my stash of condoms and was rolling one on me, but before I could sink inside her, she fulfilled my dreams by flipping over and sticking her ass out at me. I took her doggy style, rougher than usual, until I missed her eyes, so I flipped her back over, placing a pillow below her butt and re-entering her, this time slow and lazy. We kissed and thrusted and panted and laughed, and I couldn't believe how happy I was. And when we came together it was like I was floating, hugging her close to me as she whispered my name.

"Fuck, I probably look so gross right now. Never took off any of my makeup." Dani groans, rubbing her face.

"Could never look gross." I mumble out, sleepy from our morning activities. She turns to me, giving me a look. I exaggerate a look of inspection and say, "Well, now that I look at you..." I laugh as she swats my arm. "If you want, I'm pretty sure there are some face wipes in the bathroom. Conner's girlfriend keeps some here."

"Yes." She says excitedly. She gets out of bed, her body still on display for me, so I watch her walk around the room looking for her clothes. She gets as far as picking up her jeans before I can tell she's stuck.

I get up, pull on a pair of underwear quickly, asking, "What's up."

She looks up at me, brows furrowed, "Well... I can't find my underwear, and my shirt reeks of vodka."

I look around, also not being able to track down her underwear either. She hooks her bra on, and pulls her jeans up, muttering something about going commando. I decide to take her alcohol soaked shirt, throw it in my laundry bin, and toss her one of mine.

She shrugs and pulls it over her messy hair. My knees practically buckle as I see her in my favorite shirt. I hadn't even realized I had given it to her, but fuck I would love it if she only ever wore that.

"What?" She asks with a smile on her face, "Do I look okay?"

I just nod, not wanting to give away just how much her wearing my shirt is effecting me. "You know, you and your underwear seem to part ways a lot. It's like you love torturing me with the image of you wearing nothing underneath your clothes."

She snorts, face turning red, "This one is not my fault! They have totally disappeared, and I honestly am not looking forward to walking around all morning with just my jeans. Do you know how uncomfortable that is?!"