Chapter Thirty

DANI

I left a little package for Harry on his bed with a note on top explaining what to do. I took my own stuff and locked myself away in the bathroom to perfect my look. It was the night before Christmas Eve, Harry and I both planning on spending the next two to three nights with his family at his mom's place. Tonight we were exchanging our... riskier presents in private.

I didn't know what Harry had gotten me, but my best guess was something kinky. I wouldn't be surprised if he sprang some crazy new sex position on me, or revealed some fetish that we hadn't explored yet. It didn't really matter. I was down for pretty much anything when it came to him.

Fluffing out my hair, voluminous waves looking shiny as the lights gleam throughout my dark hair. I kept my makeup more innocent in nature, soft colors and tones, and a simple gloss instead of a vampy lipstick. I was currently pinning the velvet Santa hat to my hair, so it wouldn't fall off if things got a little wild. At some point, I was sure that Harry would rip it off, but I could just imagine the little fluffy bobble at the end bouncing as I rode him.

A smile graces my face as I imagine the scenario unfolding: Harry standing by his bed in his matching outfit. His eyes darkening as he sees me saunter over to him in my velvet lingerie. The skirt was precariously short, showing off the bottom of my ass cheeks, round and plump, covered by red satin in a pair of cheekster panties. It kind of looked like the skirts from Mean Girls that the Plastics wore during the talent competition, but much riskier. The top was a matching velvet bustier with ribbing that kept my breasts perky and pooling at the top over the cups. With just the simplest tug my breasts would be free for Harry to feast on. I finished it off with a pair of thigh high tights and black scrappy heels I rarely wore because they were nearly five inches tall.

They made my legs look incredible though...

And I probably wouldn't be doing much standing tonight anyways.

I recheck every bit of me to make sure I didn't miss any grooming, spritzing on a little perfume that I knew he liked. Suddenly, I heard Harry start walking up the stairs, a call of my name when he didn't see me in his room. I bite my lip, smiling, and picture him slowly walking over to the small package I left him. He must open the wrapping paper quietly, because I can't hear anything. In just a minute or two, my phone buzzes on the bathroom counter.

From Harry:  You're a cheeky little thing.

I breathe out a laugh, and text:

To Harry:  Just wait.

From Harry:  I'm ready whenever you are, baby girl.

I take a deep breath, checking myself out in the mirror one final time before taking ahold of my phone, and exiting the bathroom. The lights were all off in the house besides his bedroom, the door ajar, light streaming narrowly into the hallway. I walk over calmly, stopping just outside and unlocking my phone. I quickly connect to his wireless speakers and find the Christmas themed playlist I made for us. It was a mixture of classics and covers ranging from cute and sweet to fast and playful. We could fuck and make love to this music.

Once I hear the familiar sound of bell sounds of Jingle Bell Rock, I open the door and step in. I set my phone down on the nearest piece of furniture, and start to slowly make my way towards Harry.  He's got a fat grin on his face, eyes wandering down my body. I can tell how much he likes my first present, and I can't help but thank my past self in getting him the matching set.

Before me is Harry, tatted up, slight defined muscles but nothing egregious, wearing a very tight and revealing pair of red velvet short shorts. They clung to the top of his thighs, showing every curve and bulge of his pelvis. Even soft he was big, and I couldn't wait to see the outline of his hard dick trying to escape it's confinement. It sat pretty low on his tip, and I knew his length would be too long to stay tucked away. An image of his perfect mushroom head, weeping and pulsing, peeking out of that band made my knees nearly buckle beneath me.