Chapter Three

DANI

I lay on my back in the bed while Harry slips off his condom and throws it in the trash. I can't bring my eyes to him, instead staring blankly at the ceiling. For some reason, the idea of watching him get dressed and leave the room is an unpleasant one. Normally, I'm the one that has already pulled my clothes back on and am halfway out the door, but I'm genuinely exhausted and my legs are still all tingly from my orgasm.

What surprised me is that he comes back to bed and lays down next to me. He mirrors my position by staring up at the ceiling silently, the only thing touching is our shoulders and arms. Hands lay awkwardly beside each other not knowing whether or not to touch each other.

I brushed off the nervousness that suddenly came over me and focused on the feeling of my body. I felt like I was floating. There was a buzzing feeling resonating from the top of my head to my toes and I couldn't help but think of what I had been missing out on.

I think this mother fucker just ruined sex for me.

In all my trysts I had never, not once, experienced an orgasm purely from penetration. It's only occurred when I've been fingered, a majority of the attention focused on my clit, or when I was lucky enough that a guy started rubbing me while thrusting from behind or beneath me. I, honestly, thought the concept of climaxing from penetration was a myth.

Yet here I am, not able to form a coherent sentence after I just experienced the most incredible feeling caused by the curly-headed fucker to my left.

Ever since we had kissed downstairs in the middle of the dance floor, my mind has felt free. For the first time, I wasn't bombarded with memories or thoughts of my past and how I ended up here. It was like he was a drug that calmed every bit of me.

I wondered how he felt in this moment. I was sure he was satisfied with the sex we just had, but was it as mind-blowing as what I had experienced. He probably always got off, and while I knew there was leveling degrees of pleasure he could experience during a climax, I wasn't sure if what I offered him meant what it did to me.

What did it mean? This wasn't going to happen again. Harry wasn't one for repeating his sexual conquests, I could sense that. Which is fine because neither am I. Never had I ever had sex with the same guy twice and I knew neither of us were going to start now.

I let out a deep breathe and closed my eyes, calming my frantic heart and ridding myself of these thoughts. I shouldn't care. I won't care.

I felt him stir next to me and out of the corner of my eye saw him turn his head to look at me. I let him stare at me for a few seconds before I followed his lead and stared back at him. His expression was unreadable and I prayed mine was as well. We studied each others faces for what could've been thirty seconds or three hours, both of us seemingly wanting to say something, but neither brave enough to open their mouth.

At least, I hoped he wanted to say something.

I decided to break the silence, "We should get dressed."

It took him a moment to answer, but eventually let out a halfhearted, "Yeah."

I slowly sat up and looked around the room for my clothes. I spotted them on the opposite side of the room and made my way over to them. I could feel Harry's eyes on me as I picked up my bralette and put it on. I looked at my pink panties lying by the wall where Harry mercilessly ate me out and I got an idea. Biting my lip, I picked up my jeans and started to slide them up my legs. I was awarded almost instantly when large hands grasped onto my bare hips and I straightened out, jeans only halfway on.

Harry brought his plump lips to my ear and growled out, "I think you missed a step, baby girl."

I was never one for pet names, but the way those two words slipped off his tongue was almost as if they were made for me. I smiled devilishly as his thumbs rubbed circles on my skin and he brought me closer to his naked body.